“Fantastic Kayaking”

$138.99*
Private Tour: 4X4 Jeep Adventure from Los Cabos
Ranked #21 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: High Tide provides tours for everyone. Why not try your hand at surfing; this is great for kids and adults alike. We have two Baja California Sur Surfing Champions as well as International pro surfer on our team, what better way to learn than from the BEST. There are many ingredients in making a tour great, one of them is equipment. That’s why High Tide uses super stable Glass Bottom Kayaks when we take you out to snorkel and explore the Arch or on our Santa Maria /Chileno Bay two bay tour. This way you don’t miss any of the action above or under the waves.Taking a walk through the desert is one thing but going with guides that want to share the secrets of the desert with you is a whole other story. Don’t forget your swimsuit as you will not want to miss jumping into the crystal clear waters under the falls to cool off.Choose your Jeep Tour and combine it with an activity. Cabo Pulmo offers great views and spectacular snorkeling. Santiago trip includes a stop at the waterfalls for a quick dip. Visit Todos Santos and do a quick bit of shopping or visit the Hotel California. Drive your own 4x4 jeep or let our guides chauffeur you on some of the Baja’s off road tracks to discover its true beauty. They are a great day out and Jeep tours include a delicious lunch.For the culturally inclined why not stroll with us thru the streets of San Jose del Cabo and visit the many national and international galleries. The artist or representatives of the gallery are on hand to discuss their works and to offer you a nice glass of wine. Then we will dine at a nearby restaurant.Our Organic Market tour gives you the chance to explore the estuary oasis hidden behind the town of San Jose Del Cabo as well as a visit to an extraordinary Cactus nursery. Finishing off the tour at the Organic Market where you will find all sorts of treasures. Sample various dishes from the different regions of Mexico. Enjoy browsing the stalls of jewelry, paintings and works of art from international and national artists alike.A High Tide tour will be the highlight of your trip to Cabo, you can count on it.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Mike and Alan did a great job, they were very knowledgeable and relaxed. A fun paddle and lots of fish.

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Hello Ken,

Thank you so much for your review, next time you come to Cabo let us take you to another great expediton.
Visit our facebook page and enjoy our pictures and comments.

Regards

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went Kayaking our first day in Cabo. I booked the tour through the hotel before we arrived. Transportation picked us up at 8:00 AM at our hotel and transported us to the most beautiful beach. Sergio and Gabriel were amazing. The wouldn't let us lift a finger as they unloaded all of the kayaks and supplies. The gave us lots of water and snacks. We took the kayaks to a quiet beach and got out to go snorkeling. We saw amazing fish and beautiful things! Sergio really kept everyone involved, together and excited. He even took us for a little cliff jumping (It wasn't really a cliff, more like a big pile of rocks but you get the idea). I was a scaredy cat and had to climb back down, but I did see a really cook crab on my way down. After snorkeling we got back in our kayaks and made our way to the arch. Sergio took pictures of all of us with the arch in our kayaks which was really cool! A great takeaway! After pictures we made our way back to the beach! Great time. We loved it so much we went back and booked another adventure for the very next day!

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Hello Gabriella!!

Thank you for your great review, specially for your kind words about Sergio, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed the Kayak and Snorkeling Tour.
Working with enthusiastic people like you make our efforts worthwhile.
Next time you come to Cabo we will love to have you among us again, and we would like to take you to another great expedition.
In the mean time enjoy and share our pictures and comments through our facebook page.

Take care and keep safe.

Best regards

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We wanted to snorkel and kayak so High Tide was the perfect choice. We were able to do both activities in one afternoon. They picked us up at the hotel and were in the water within 20 minutes. The entire kayak experience was enjoyable, about 2 miles to Chileno Bay where we snorkeled after a short break. Although the Pacific can be rough, this was the perfect area and very easy for anyone. Our guide was very attentive and made us feel as though there was no rush and we had all the time we needed. The only negative was our kids, while navigating around a buoy, out maneuvered us and beat my wife and I to the beach. That was a bummer since we lead the entire trip! Just bad paddling on our part!!

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review and specially for your kind words about our team.
We are very happy to know that you had a great time with us, working with enthusiastic people like you makes our efforts worthwhile.
We would love to have you among us next time you come to Cabo, in the mean time you can enjoy and share our comments and pictures through our facebook page.

Take care.
Regards

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My friend and I went to a Cabo for a short trip. We made the mistake of booking our excursion at the last minute (we were taking a four day trip and tried to book for day three on day two). Unfortunately, most excursions (we wanted to go to see El Arco via kayak and then snorkel in the area) occurred in the morning during this season (August) and with most trips being small groups to increase availability of the tour guide, we couldn't book on time. However, with High Tide Sea Expeditions, they were able to create a personal tour with a personal guide for me and my friend and we went out an hour earlier and were able to book before leaving Cabo. We had such a great time. Bob was our tour guide and he was smart, personable, kind and knowledgeable. We had a blast! I highly recommend asking for a personal guide. We paid about $95 per person but the separate time was worth it. We spent a little over three hours but when you pay for a personal guide, there is no time frame and had we not had to go back to catch a plane back home, we would've stayed longer. He showed up on time and brought us back on time. I would use this tour company again if I come back to Cabo and want to do another excursion. Hope you choose to use them!

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Hello Princess !

Thank you very much for your great review, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your private tour with us, working with enthusiastic people like you make our efforts worthwhile.
Next time you come to cabo we will be more than happy to have you among us and take you to another great expedition.
In the mean time enjoy our comments and pictures through our facebook page.

Best regards

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Out experience starts early in the morning (highly recommended because the snorkeling area get really crowded in the afternoon) we got picked up at our hotel and was brought to the starting point.
My wife has fears of deep waters so she wasn't the first one to volunteer for anything. As for me, I was super excited to do anything. (Bad combination, if you asked me) we were then taught the proper way of kayaking with some very helpful instructors. There wasn't a introduction of the company, how they operate, etc. etc. it felt like "here's your gear, now go!" Maybe they didn't like their job? Idk. Not talkative.
After getting our life vest, kayak, and paddle, we then started to kayak to the "arch" my wife was in front and I was "steering" in the back. The whole kayak experience was something you can do anywhere. Simple.
We finally got to the arch and toke a picture or two with the camera we brought which brings up a good point....bring a waterproof camera is you can.
We then kayak back to the snorkeling shore and was given a mini bottle of water and a gronala bar.
We received our snorkeling gear and then was sent off.
The experience was beyond words. I've never saw fishes up close like that. You can understand my excitement if it's your first time. I saw this big rock that some people were snorkeling around and decided to climb this big rock. My instructor said "we are not liable if anything happens" I said to myself, I'm in Cabo, this is a one chance I can make a memory. So I jumped! 50+ feet in the air and it felt so worth it! I would go back just for that.
After the snorkeling, we kayaked back and was brought back to our hotel.
I gave 4 stars because the value of what we paid was not worth it, but the experience was.
So if you are planning to go with High Tide, here are some tips:
Bring water proof camera
Go in the morning, water is calmer and less crowded
Make memories with the team your with, it's dinner that way.

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Hello!!

We are glad that you enjoy your Kayak and Snorkeling tour with us, and we are thankful that you chose us to guide you. We really try harder to have the best equipment, clean and in the best conditions, and we train and study so that you enjoy the best experience possible. Remember that we have other trips available, adventurous and energetic, or slow paced and cultural through the art galleries down town San Jose. Next time you come to Cabo, we will be more than happy to see you again and guide your next adventure. Stay in touch through our Facebook page and enjoy our pictures and comments.
Keep fit and take care, so you will enjoy it more, next time around.

Best Regards