“High Tide Tours with Bobby and Carlos- Fox Canyon, Snorkeling, and Surfing”

High Tide Sea Expeditions
$138.99*
Private Tour: 4X4 Jeep Adventure from Los Cabos
Ranked #24 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: High Tide provides tours for everyone. Why not try your hand at surfing; this is great for kids and adults alike. We have two Baja California Sur Surfing Champions as well as International pro surfer on our team, what better way to learn than from the BEST. There are many ingredients in making a tour great, one of them is equipment. That’s why High Tide uses super stable Glass Bottom Kayaks when we take you out to snorkel and explore the Arch or on our Santa Maria /Chileno Bay two bay tour. This way you don’t miss any of the action above or under the waves.Taking a walk through the desert is one thing but going with guides that want to share the secrets of the desert with you is a whole other story. Don’t forget your swimsuit as you will not want to miss jumping into the crystal clear waters under the falls to cool off.Choose your Jeep Tour and combine it with an activity. Cabo Pulmo offers great views and spectacular snorkeling. Santiago trip includes a stop at the waterfalls for a quick dip. Visit Todos Santos and do a quick bit of shopping or visit the Hotel California. Drive your own 4x4 jeep or let our guides chauffeur you on some of the Baja’s off road tracks to discover its true beauty. They are a great day out and Jeep tours include a delicious lunch.For the culturally inclined why not stroll with us thru the streets of San Jose del Cabo and visit the many national and international galleries. The artist or representatives of the gallery are on hand to discuss their works and to offer you a nice glass of wine. Then we will dine at a nearby restaurant.Our Organic Market tour gives you the chance to explore the estuary oasis hidden behind the town of San Jose Del Cabo as well as a visit to an extraordinary Cactus nursery. Finishing off the tour at the Organic Market where you will find all sorts of treasures. Sample various dishes from the different regions of Mexico. Enjoy browsing the stalls of jewelry, paintings and works of art from international and national artists alike.A High Tide tour will be the highlight of your trip to Cabo, you can count on it.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I recently came to Cabo with some of my classmates and we ended up taking several tours with High Tide. Bobby was our main leader. I called him Bob. He was great. So knowledgeable of everything pertaining to the places we went. He was extremely personable and helpful and made sure everyone felt comfortable. I would recommend him and High Tide to anyone who chooses to do any sort of activities while in Cabo. I especially enjoyed the cliff jumping at Fox Canyon and learning how to surf at "The Rock". This was the highlight of my trip. I will definitely be calling up Bobby if I am ever back in Cabo to surf or explore. Thank you High Tide!!

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Hello Clark!

Thank you very much for your great review, specially for your kind words about Bobby.
We are glad that you enjoy your trip with us, and we are thankful that you chose us to guide you. We really try harder to have the best equipment, clean and in the best conditions, and we train and study so that you enjoy the best experience possible. Remember that we have other trips available, adventurous and energetic, or slow paced and cultural through the art galleries down town San Jose. Next time you come to Cabo, we will be more than happy to see you again and guide your next adventure. Stay in touch through our Facebook page and enjoy our pictures and comments.
Keep fit and take care, so you will enjoy it more, next time around.

Best Regards!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I had the most amazing experience. I love snorkeling so that was first choice of tour. We went to Santa Maria Beach and it was absolutely gorgeous. I had such a great time so decided to try kayaking. They took me to El Arco in Cabo San Lucas and I was blown away. The view was mesmerizing and the snorkeling was the best ever. At all times the staff was so professional, informative and made me feel safe. I had one more day in San Jose del Cabo so I was feeling daring...and I took a surfing lesson! I could not believe I was doing it, but the guys at High Tide were so much fun and such pros I decided this was my perfect opportunity! Sergio was my instructor and he was the best. He made me feel safe and confident. I was able to stand on the board and ride my first wave ever! I could not believe it! I loved it. I loved it. My only disappointment is that I had to leave the next day and I had not considered a surfing lesson due to my fear. Hight Tide takes it to another level. They are simply the best. I wish I could back tomorrow!

hightideloscabos, Public Relations Manager at High Tide Sea Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello,

Keep fit and take care, so you will enjoy it more, next time around.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked the kayaking/snorkeling expedition with High Tide Sea Expeditions through our hotel and were very fortunate in getting such an awesome tour guide named Sergio. Sergio was very polite, genuinely friendly and very informative through the entire trip. He offered to hold our camera in his kayak and got some really great shots of us on the water. While we snorkeled, all of the fish surrounded us because Sergio had some tricks up his sleeve. You can tell he loves what he does, and he is very good at it.

Hello!!

Thank You for your great review and specially for kind words about Sergio.
Working with enthusiastic people like you makes our efforts worthwhile. We hope to have you among us again very soon, there are more excellent options ( tours ) waiting for you to enjoy.
Take care and keep in contact through our fb page...

Best Regards

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I were on our Honeymoon in Cabo and decided to go on a Kayaking excursion. Carlos our tour guide and driver was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He took us out to the arch in Cabo San Lucas and then to a beautiful beach to go snorkeling. Carlos could answer any questions and also had a sense of humor.

Compared to the other companies offering similar services, this one was the best option because they have a smaller ratio of tour guides to tourist so you get a better and more personalized experience.

Hello Phillip,

I am so happy you enjoyed!

We definitely enjoyed meeting you too, thank you for your great review and specially for your kind words about Carlos. We look forward to have you back here and get together again. In the mean time lets keep in touch we will love hearing from you and your wife once in a while.

Take care and keep the good memories!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The wife and I were staying at Barceló, and Carlos pulled up in a van stacked with kayaks on the roof. We were joined by 2 other couples, 6 people total on our tour. Carlos drove us to Cabo San Lucas, and after a brief orientation by Carlos & Bobby on how to paddle/steer, we were in our kayaks. We paddled at a leisurely pace until we got to El Arco. Carlos offered to take pictures of me and my wife in our tandem kayak with El Arco behind us. That was perhaps the best picture of our trip! Afterwards, we landed our kayaks at a beach further down from Lovers Beach (there's a new rule that doesn't allow any sea crafts to land on that beach). We were then given snorkeling masks and flippers to look at fishes. We had a chance to climb a rock, and jump 17 feet to the water below. It was freaky once you get to the top of the rock, but I made the jump and had a blast! My wife also climbed the rock with Bobby guiding her up. I later found out that Bobby kept her from slipping off the rock, and was very grateful he kept her safe. My wife jumped off the rock, and had a wonderful time. This tour was the highlight of a relaxing week in Cabo San Jose. Thank you Carlos and Bobby for a great and safe tour!

1  Thank Barnaby W

Hello Barnaby,

Thank you for your great review and specially for the kind words about Carlos & Bobby, we are very happy to know that you have a great time at the kayak & snorkel tour to the arch. We hope to see you soon, next time you come to cabo we will be more than happy to guide you again.
Take care and keep in contact through our fb page.

We hope to have you among us soon!

Best regards