“Great service!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate here twice on our recent trip to Cabo San Lucas. Normally, we would never eat at the same restaurant twice on one trip but this meal was so good we had to go back! My boyfriend and I shared the steak, lobster tail and shrimp deal. It came with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Delicious! The service is outstanding as well. These people will take care of you with a smile! If you are in the marina area, this is a great place for dinner.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went out fising and caught a dorado, took it to Pocho's and they did it up blackened style and it was the best I have ever had..

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stopped by Pocho's for dinner one evening in Cabo and I have to say, the food is very good. My wife and I shared the surf and turf which was reasonable for $60 with two large lobster tails, four large shrimp and two excellently cooked filet mignon steaks.

The service throughout the meal was decent, but as the restaurant is quite small and busy, there is no great rush in assistance and indeed I ordered a beer that was never delivered yet at the end, still charged for. When I questioned the bill, it was brought back and then my wife was harrassed over the tip left. I understand that wages are not great for waiters and waitresses but it was pretty rude of the guy to question what was, for the service received, a reasonable 15% tip.

This soured our enjoyment of what was quite a nice meal and would put us off returning to this restaurant again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Ate here for both lunch and a dinner during our stay, and we were very pleased each time! The staff is wonderful and very friendly. The food was delicious and the most memorable from our trip. The lunch prices are decent and we got a good deal on a dinner special which included 2 lobster tails, 1 large steak and 4 large shrimp that is served with mashed potatoes and veggies. They charged my boyfriend and I 25$ each, It was plenty of food for the 2 of us! For lunch I had the tortilla soup with my entree, it was the best tortilla soup I have ever put in my mouth!!! I would go back just to get that. Top all of that with the views of the marina, and you cannot go wrong :)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

It is always fun to walk down to the Marina in Cabo and choose a restaurant. We like to see what is the special at each restaurant before choosing. Pocho's won this time and I am glad they did. Our meal was wonderful and the service was really good. We will go back.