“Good food and location”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Rosarito, Mexico
“Good food and location”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We had the steak, lobster, mahi, shrimp combo. All good with 2 glasses of wine per person about $80 for two. Located on the Boardwalk, all good restaurants. Also had great meals at the Office

Visited February 2013

Trail, Canada
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We recently dropped in at Pocho's and really enjoyed our meal. Some people might be intimitated by the pitch people trying to get you to eat here, but we thought they were great, they even gave us a discount on our meal because we were telling people how good the food was. If you are walking down by the marina, make a point to stop by, it was a great meal.

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Smaller is better.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

When you walk along restaurant row on the north side of the marina, pitchmen for all the restaurants try to entice you to come into their establishments. Somewhere in the middle of all the chaos is Pochos, a small restaurant that you could almost pass by without noticing. But, please, notice! Pochos only has about four tables on the street, and a few more up the steps, but their small size allows them to focus on fewer customers, helping to ensure that every diner has a wonderful and unique experience.

The first night we went there it was to have fresh dorado prepared that we had caught earlier in the day. They prepared it blackened and grilled at our request and added fresh vegetables and potatoes. The prepartion was memorable, as was watching them prepare other diners' food tableside to smiles and applause. As we were having dessert, my wife saw one of the servers preparing fresh-made tableside Caesar Salad, and announced that we WOULD be coming back again to get that.

So, the second time we went to Pochos for dinner, we took back more fish from our fishing trip with Pochos Charters, and had them do the Caesar Salad. Fresh fish, fresh made salad, a couple of glasses of red wine, people watching on the marina... it doesen't get any better than this.

• Visited September 2012
Weslaco, Texas
“Surf and Turf”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We chose this place to start our vacation in Cabo at the suggestion of our driver Arturo with Translobo. The food was wonderful and the waitstaff were excellent.

Visited January 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“POCHO'S”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was in Cabo recently celebrating a birthday and out of the 4 days I was there I ate at Pocho's 3 times.I usually make it a point to try a little bit of everything from everywhere I go in case I never make it back but Pocho's made that very hard for me on this trip with the yummy food,friendly staff,great service,and free WIFI.Not to mention your in the heart of the Marina so I didn't have to rush eating to get back to my vacation.Did I mention FREE WIFI?Real important when you have crappy to no cell service. POCHO'S!!!

• Visited January 2013