“What a great place to relax!”

J&J La Casa del Habano
Ranked #8 of 58 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: J&J La Casa del Habano since 1996 has been the exclusive and official Cigar Shop for authentic Habanos (Cuban Cigars) We also specialized on Premium Tequila and Mezcal tastings, you will have lost of fun sipping on the best Agave juice this country produces. If you want to drink the Best Mojito on the Planet J&J is the place, we prepare our Mojitos with fresh Mint and lemons, Ginger, organic raw sugar and our secret ingredient. You will also like our Clothing line, Cigar and Tequila Accesories and Jewerly. Come and visit the best place down town Cabo we guaranty youll have lots of fun, our service is the best, our staff the most friendly. We are only half a block from Marina Blvd. on Madero Street.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Mojito's are good, the cigars are even better! You tell them what you like in a cigar and they help you pick one to suit your style and taste. We popped in there one day, and kept going back during our two weeks in Cabo. Nice break from shopping! Truely fine Cuban cigars! The real deal!

1  Thank Worldtravelfans
There are newer reviews for J&J La Casa del Habano

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been to Cabo about 8 times now and I've bought cigars every trip. The first few years were a pain in the butt; if you want good cigars (Cuban or otherwise) you were going to get either poorly kept, or seriously overpriced stuff. I was looking everywhere. Then a few years back I stumbled onto J&J's and they are the one place I can count on for quality at a fair price.

On top of it, of the 3 times I've been inside, they have always had staff that were very friendly and knowledgeable about their large stock of cigars. Spoke English very well also. If you are looking for cigars in Cabo San Lucas, you are looking for J&Js.

1  Thank SmokedFish
Reviewed December 19, 2012

J&J Habanos is by far "the" first-rate cigar shop in Cabo, and features an extensive selection of authentic Cuban cigars. Be prepared for sticker-shock if you have not shopped for real Cubans, but their prices are actually at the bottom of what I have paid elsewhere in the World for "real" Cuban cigars and their quick turnover ensures quality. The only reason I give less than 5 stars is their exchange rate is geared to take a slight advantage of the American and Canadian customer (which is their primary target customer), but this is a tourist mecca so will not make too big a deal of what is otherwise a fine cigar establishment.

I purchased a few Mexican-made cigars at another shop and was very pleased with their quality, but really - if Cubans is what you want (and why not - they are the Mercedes Benz of cigars), this is the place to go in Cabo.

1  Thank Qualnurse
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We have supported J & J, and Hemingways when it was in business, for many years. They have a great selection of cigars & Tequilas, wonderful staff and it is owned by a wonderful local couple. It is one of the reasons that keeps us coming back to Cabo year after year. Jose Rodolfo has been a wonderful source of info about cigars, tequila and local happenings.

3  Thank KrapeGirl
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great place with a friendly, knowledgeable staff. My wife and I had a great time here sipping tequila, browsing the cigar humidor, and the fantastic mojitos. I'd highly recommend stopping in and enjoying the AC and great atmosphere.

2  Thank Sleepyhound