“Great tour and friendly service”
Review of Baja Wild Tours

Baja Wild Tours
Ranked #115 of 240 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo's PREMIER Eco-tour company. We offer tours and VIP treatment to all of our clients. We have a long list of happy clients. Please call/email with any questions or requests. We look forward to helping make your Cabo vacation an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed November 9, 2013

On our recent trip to Cabo San Lucas, Baja tours took us to places we would not have gone by ourselves. The guides were friendly and customized the trip to our liking. We would recommend Baja Wild to others.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Thank you Luis for taking such wonderful care of me and all the kids. I would have been nervous traveling with so many teenagers but as usual you made certain we were safe ad had a great time. Cant wait to see you and your staff again. The kids LOVED the nightlife tour!!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently booked a kayaking/snorkeling tour of the Arch with Baja Wild. Luis and his fellow tour guide (didn't catch his name, unfortunately) were both extremely friendly and helpful throughout the experience, which proved to be very fun and memorable for both of us. We were picked up at our resort in San Jose del Cabo, and when we got to Cabo San Lucas we were introduced to Luis, who gave us all the necessary information and we quickly got in our kayaks and were on our way. The arch was beautiful, the views were amazing, and it was exhilarating to be out on the water. Luis took plenty of photos of us during the tour and emailed them to us afterward. His fellow tour guide then took us on a mini-hike around the beaches and caves near the arch. We then went snorkeling, and while we didn't see very much in the water, we saw enough for it to be worthwhile. All in all, Luis was very friendly and helpful throughout the experience, and we highly recommend him!

1  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I brought 160 people down for a business trip and Baja Wild took care of every detail for me. They did everything FIRST CLASS from the arrival at the airport, the hotel, activities and the departures. I can not say enough wonderful things about Luis Oropeza and the service he provides. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any more details about Baja Wild.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We spent 8 days in Cabo, and I was so impressed with Luis that I'm writing this review on the way home from the airport. We checked out other tour operators and found Bajawild to be above the crowd. They were professional, prompt, had a great attitude and made us feel safe and well taken care of. There were 8 in our family ages ranging from 60 to 11 and we all loved Luis and his guys. My husband is very picky and insists on everything being a certain way. He was so impressed with Luis that he is already telling our friends how to contact him! I was surprised to see the negative reviews here! All of the employees we met spoke English and were very professional. Everything was as promised and Luis went above and beyond to attend to our needs. We wouldnt dream of booking with anyone else. For those of you who have teenagers, Luis took my kids to do a tour on their own and I would never have let them do that with anyone else.