“Will never book with anyone else”
Review of Baja Wild Tours

Baja Wild Tours
Ranked #100 of 217 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo's PREMIER Eco-tour company. We offer tours and VIP treatment to all of our clients. We have a long list of happy clients. Please call/email with any questions or requests. We look forward to helping make your Cabo vacation an unforgettable experience.
Hollister, ca
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Will never book with anyone else”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We spent 8 days in Cabo, and I was so impressed with Luis that I'm writing this review on the way home from the airport. We checked out other tour operators and found Bajawild to be above the crowd. They were professional, prompt, had a great attitude and made us feel safe and well taken care of. There were 8 in our family ages ranging from 60 to 11 and we all loved Luis and his guys. My husband is very picky and insists on everything being a certain way. He was so impressed with Luis that he is already telling our friends how to contact him! I was surprised to see the negative reviews here! All of the employees we met spoke English and were very professional. Everything was as promised and Luis went above and beyond to attend to our needs. We wouldnt dream of booking with anyone else. For those of you who have teenagers, Luis took my kids to do a tour on their own and I would never have let them do that with anyone else.

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warning louis is the worst guy for tours. Baja wild is not a good company careful”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My experience is really bad ,cause i know really well people that louis is not the good person thay you think. he doesnt like to pay at his tour guides and hardly does it , but the main thing here is that baja wild is not a high quality one there are not tourguides who speack english and most of the times when the owner goes as a tour guide he always make the people feel unconfortables because of his mouth he speacks like a chilango alot and the price for any activity is not gonna worth the extremely hig price. I recomend you to book with another tour company.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank loscabosgente
“So worth it!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I were in cabo in January and we decided to do the kayaking tour of the arch! We went out at about 8:30am and we were the only people on the water, which was nice ( there was no one else in our group besides the 2 tour guides). It was just breathtaking and beautiful! There were no boats in the water yet but come around 9:30 -10 am the water was filled with tour boats! The tour guides were so much fun, taking my camera and taking pictures of us! My husband and the one tour guide climb pelican rock and jumped off! the snorkeling part wasnt that great because we didn't see much in the water, but that was just a minor detail to the rest of the trip! overall I think this was the best way to see the arch and get awesome pictures! Will never forget this experience! Thank you so much!!( I wish I would have remember the names of our tour guides)

Visited January 2013
Arlington, VA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Hike with Luis!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I went on a private hike with Luis (one of the owners of Baja Wild) earlier this month. Luis is a terrific guide. He is extremely knowledgeable about Los Cabos and very personable. He'll share some really interesting personal antecdotes with you and take you on a beautiful hike. Because ours was a private hike, Luis tailored it to our ability. We felt like we got just the right amount of challenge and saw fantastic terrain.

We enjoyed our hike so much that we booked a private kayak and snorkel trip with Baja Wild later in our trip. We understood that we would be snorkeling and kayaking with Luis, but he had a family matter that prevented him with joining us. Instead, Ramon picked us up from our resort and we were joined for kayaking and snorkeling by both Ramon and Javier. They were both competent guides. We found them to be friendly and accommodating. It was a lot of fun to kayak to Lover's Beach and the arch. We enjoyed it much more than we would have enjoyed going on a tour boat and got a decent workout in the process!

If you are interested in the types of activities that Baja Wild offers, I definitely recommend booking with them. Request Luis as your guide!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank ihatelayover
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Minimal Service”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We did the snorkel and 3 bays cruise. Our two guides arrived over an hour late to pick us up. Neither spoke English. They dropped us off at a beach, but it was pretty unclear what our plan was. We kayaked for twenty minutes, not knowing where we were going. We then arrived at a beach and were given snorkeling gear. We snorkeled for a bit, then were given a granola bar, and were taken back to our hotel. Definitely not worth $75 each.
We were confused the entire time, as were our two guides. Seemed like nice dudes, but had no idea on what was going on.
We would not recommend this company at all.

Visited November 2012