“Dinner cruise in Cabo”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Dinner cruise in Cabo”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I took the Caborey dinner cruise on our last night in Cabo. We upgraded to the VIP package and were not disappointed. It came with our very own waiter, had the front private deck all to ourselves, the drinks were good with top shelf liquor. Dinner was in the bottom deck, which was very nice and air conditioned. I had the sea bass and my husband had the chateaubriand, both were very good. The show after dinner was wonderful...the Argentinian dancers were spectacular!!!

• Visited September 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“A beautiful view, fun music, and amazingly delicious food”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had a wonderful time from the the minute we stepped on the boat. The dinner was served in a professional manor and the wait staff were friendly.
The music on the top deck was good and the drinks of your choice flowed freely. The food was wonderful and the presentation was terrific.
The dinner show was dancing and singing plus a wild gauacho ending.

• Visited September 2013

1 Thank Marilyn H
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice but cut short”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was a nice dinner cruise except it felt cut very short. The whole cruise was in a hurry. They were quickly finishing the after-dinner concert as the ship was already entering the dock. It should be 3 hours. Especially for the money paid. The lobster dinner was also very modest.

San Diego, California
“cabo rey for my anniversary”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was a wonderful cruise.. We upgraded to the VIP and sat in the front of the boat. Beautiful views, wonderful weather. only one other couple joined us up front. We had our own personal server. Drinks were good, all top shelf liquor, including tequila. :)

My wife and I both had the shrimp for dinner. very good portions and very delicious. They do not skimp in this cruise.
The entertainment was very good, very professional. The singer had a gorgeous voice.

First class all the way. I would go again.

Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Best dinner cruise in Cabo!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My last night in Cabo was spent on the CaboRey. I spent the evening in the VIP area which was blocked off from the rest of the boat. It included top shelf alcohol and wine and great seating with awesome views. The weather was perfect. Not a cloud in the sky and the sunset allowed for some awesome pictures. The drinks, staff and food were all wonderful. I opted for the lobster tails. They were delicious and so was the dessert. The best part of the cruise was the entertainment. I absolutely loved this cruise and would recommend it to anyone visiting Cabo.

2 Thank Tashakane