“Dog Food”

Brigantine Restaurant
Ranked #219 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy traditional Mexican specialties and fresh grilled seafood along with spectacular Pacific views at oceanfront restaurant in Los Cabos.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This was the worst restaurant that I have ever actually finished a meal at. We were there for the Christmas buffet and didnt want to chance leaving and going to another place which either would have been closed or crowded.

The prime rib was fatty and disgusting. I could go on but I dont want to waste my time. Take my advice and dont go.

Flora C, General Manager at Brigantine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Dear Jackie W,
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your most recent visit to our restaurant.
I really appreciate your observations about the quality of the food. We will be working on the details you mention in order to improve in our service and exceed your expectations.
I apologies for any issue that you have with us in general, and hopefully you will give us the opportunity to pamper you on your next holiday.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Loved the breakfast buffet...especially the expanded one on Sunday and Christmas! Looked forward to sitting outside every morning to enjoy. Made to order omelets...amazing pancakes and French toast...the list goes on! Worth coming here even if you aren't at the resort.

Flora C, General Manager at Brigantine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Traveler,
I thank you on behalf of our staff members. I am happy that your experience at our restaurant was a pleasant one.
We want that all our guest feel completely satisfied when they enjoy our meals. I hope you will give us the opportunity to pamper you on your next holiday.
Cordially

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We went for the Grill Night feature which included a prix fixe menu.

Each guest was given the salad / soup bar and a dessert as part of the selection of any meal. The salad options were satisfactory but not out of the ordinary. The soup was a basic tomato that seemed I appealing to our entire group. The dessert options were plentiful, with 4 options. I tried only the chocolate cake and was disappointed that it tasted more of some kind of liqueur that chocolate.

My steak covered with Camembert was prepared perfectly. That said, I would have appreciated a little more of the cheese given that was the main selling feature of the menu item.

Once again, this was a great option for an on-site all inclusive, but since we spent many of our dining dollars offsite the overall score is tempered by the rest of the experiences this week.

Service was snappy and margaritas were expertly prepared.

Dear Khrynisx
I will share with our Staff your comments about their service and the quality drinks they made for you. We want that all our guest feel completely satissfied when they enjoy our meals and drinks in general.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others guests. You thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to continue to deliver the most excellent experience.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We ate several breakfast meals here and one of our favorite dinners during the seafood night! We highly recommend eating a meal of two at this place.

Dear Newsak
Thank you for your comments regarding the food of our restaurant. We bring a different theme night that offers different flavors to our guests. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the Seafood Night.
We will love to welcome you back anytime soon,

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Champagne Sunday Brunch is limitless in quantity and choices and is included in the all-inclusive meal plan which we find to be a bargain.

Flora C, General Manager at Brigantine Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear Joan-John.
Hoping to see you again to enjoy our meals,