“Seafood Dinner Night”

Brigantine Restaurant
Ranked #212 of 565 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy traditional Mexican specialties and fresh grilled seafood along with spectacular Pacific views at oceanfront restaurant in Los Cabos.
Astoria, New York
“Seafood Dinner Night”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed at Grand Solmar and did the all inclusive plan which gave us access to the Brigantine Restaurant.
Service started out great.. When they asked about wine I asked what was included in the all inclusive plan and then I felt the service start to diminish.. Throughout the meal we felt rushed as if they didn't want us there (by the way no one was in there). Then comes the food I had the coconut shrimp and they were very yummy.. Unfortunately my hubby wasn't so lucky - he had the yellow tail tuna and noted that it tasted a bit funny but thought it was just the seasoning.. Well it seems that was not the case! The poor thing was super sick and I had to put him to bed at 9PM.
The other thing I didn't appreciate was at the end of dinner they ask you to sign their guest book with any comments as they give you the check. After we completed (and we left a good comment food sickness hadn't kicked in yet) the server comes over and looks at the comment then looks to see what we tipped him and then stares at us..
It was extremely uncomfortable and in my opinion unprofessional especially for a hotel of this caliber we were disappointed and would not recommend this restaurant!

• Visited April 2013
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Brigantine Restaurant, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Mr Dragonfly22ny;

On behalf of the wait staff and management of our restaurant i want to apologies for any inconvenience you have during your most recent visit. I know that you had a fantastic time at our beach party and that you enjoy the food and entertainment. We are part of the Distinctive H recognition, and what we want is that every guest leaves with a feeling that your experience was the most amazing one. I am deeply sorry this was not the case, and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to show you that your next experience with us will be a pleasent one. We use our notebook to receive the feedback from our guest, suggestions and also, for them to share their opinion with everyone else.

I really hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the professionalism and attentivess that everyone that comes to our restaurant loves about our staff.

Toronto Canada
“to pricey”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Food is ok, staff also ok> just not my kind of place> Everything is way to expensive & Buffet is definately too pricey for 1 person.

Visited May 2012
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Brigantine Restaurant, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Waikikimama,

On behalf of our staff, we thank you for taking the time to share your comments in this platform.
All your suggestions are an important tool for us to understand our guests' experience and we use this feedback as an integral part of our evaluation and quality improvement cycles, including check our menus, prices, furniture etc...
I thank you also for you comments regarding our food. I will share them with our Chef Santos.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Breakfast with a view”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed the breakfast buffet 2 times on our week long stay and it was always very nice. The view of the Pacific Ocean is breathtaking!

Visited April 2013
Dear Tandf 33

I want to thank you for visit us at our restaurant twice during your stay. The comments you have made regarding your experience with us, i will share them with our Chefs, Captain and waiters. It is truth that there is not a better view of the pacific ocean than ours.

BEst regards,

Charleston, South Carolina
“very pleasant”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

we had breakfast and dinner numerous times throughout the week. ramon, ana Karen, Jorge, issac and chef santos were very attentive, as were all the staff members. on our last morning, the chef had prepared a watermelon carving of a marlin. just lovely. I also agree with 354lola about the mimosas. I could get used to those with my breakfast q day. it had been a while since being in cabo and we truly enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited April 2013
Rodrigo G, General Manager at Brigantine Restaurant, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear 930denised

Thank you for acknowledge our breakfast & dinner staff Ramon, Ana Karen, Jorge, Issac and Chef santos who were very attentive to you. You can make shure that i will share your comments with them and also with our captains regarding our mimosas.

Best regards,

Niles, Michigan
“Excellent service, food, and view”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Not only did we get to eat a wonderful meal, but we also were able to see whales both times we dined for breakfast. While sipping our coffee and eating from the buffet, we watched whales play because the restaurant is right on the beach. The staff was always attentive and kept the coffee coming. I don't know that I would eat there if it wasn't in the all-inclusive because it is a bit expensive for breakfast, but I would definitely recommend it.

Visited April 2013
Dear lgmunoz;

On behalf of all the staff that work at our restaurant, we want to thank you for your comments regarding the food and the service. It is true that we have the best view possible, and that you are able to see the whales, boats, and the most impressive views of the pacific.
We would love to see you back at our restaurant.