“Italy on a Mexican beach”

Bella California Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: One of Cabo's most beloved chefs, Emanuele Olivero has brought his thoroughly authentic regional Italian specialties to Bella California for your enjoyment on the terrace directly above Medano Beach. A romantic moonlit dinner across from the famous Arch is unforgettable and will be a highlight of any trip to Los Cabos. Also open for buffet and a la carte seaside breakfasts and lunch, featuring the chef's fantastic pizzas from the brick oven.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The wood-fired pizza is extremely good, and steak was equally as tasty. The sea bass was perfectly cooked and I can't wait to go back and try the fresh pasta. I am always watching my calories so when I splurge on pasta, I always try for fresh whenever possible. I'm also sometimes hard to impress when it comes to food, but I was pleasantly surprised with this restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We love this restaurant at Villa del Palmar. The brick-oven pizzas are delicious. very casual & overlooking the ocean.

1  Thank jkb311
Reviewed December 27, 2012

An old fashioned stone oven makes a stop for pizza at the edge of the Sea of Cortez a fun family time. The restaurant is perched directly above the beach.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez. Good food, requires reservations, however it did not seem very busy so I am not sure why. Service was a little slow and the desserts were not what we are used to in USA, not very sweet. The pizza and seafood was above average. We used all inclusive to pay, I would say it is somewhere you visit once while staying at Villa Del Palmar or Villa Del Arco.

1  Thank family5funtwins
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I read some of the reviews on this place and I have to say, not what I had hoped for...

The service was slow and not a good sign especially in a slow season, come on... Food was ok. Nothing like Barbara W said it was, nothing... Not a second chance I will go back.