“Excellent”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

If you like sushi go here the Sashimi and the rolls where de lish and the different flavors where amazing. A must if you are in Cabo.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We wanted to go for Sushi and asked numerous people we knew at the hotel we stayed at over the past 13 years. What a great experince. We looked at the menu and the number of choices not available elsewhere was mind boggling. Being on vactaion, we let Ramon & Gabriel make our choices. From the beginning to end the meal was flawless. This is a must stop for our future visits.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The entire family keeps going back trip after trip. Loved it so much I built a house in Cabo so I could go more often. Gabriel, Ramon and the staff will make your meal unforgettable. Don't be fooled by the other sushi joints and their marketing, the locals don't get fooled. And if you want an excellent steak, go next door to Ole Ole.

2  Thank rtiby
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I go to this sushi place at the marina every time I'm in Cabo.
I like the location, and the bowl of fried rice with crab on top, as well as the Currican rolls
I had not been there for at least a year, but when I walked in last week, the waiter still recognized me and saluted me with a "welcome back, doctor!" It made me feel like a regular, made me look good to my guests, and now this restaurant is more than ever, a must visit for me

Reviewed March 13, 2014

First time here and will definitely make it a must visit on future visits. Excellent sushi especially the No Name roll. Reasonable prices and service was great.

1  Thank Theitialian