Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Despite high winds and rough water, they delivered

We had beautiful weather for our four day Cabo trip except for the three hours during our Seashine... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
DillonJames
Billings, Montana
You will not regret

Wow! Seashine adventures yacht day trip was definitely the highlight of our trip. I came to Cabo... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $85.00
from $49.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews private yacht chef jose steak tacos happy birthday banner yacht trip bachelorette party communication via email highlight of our trip we spent hours guacamole tres leches cake first class experience entire process hour cruise paddle boarding boat crew top notch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a group of 3 families, 14 total go out on the 55 ft. yacht for 6 hours & it was great! The whole crew was awesome from the food to the drinks & hospitality. We were able to see the wales, do some snorkeling & swimming & then closed the day off with the sunset. We highly recommend & will definitely so this again next time in Cabo.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Our group of nine went out on 23 Jan for a whale watching and sunset cruise. We know why they are ranked #1 in Cabo. Outstanding boat and the service was over the top. Never an empty hand, fresh food and pampering at its best. Thank you Capt Hector, Manny, Manuel and Jose! You guys made our trip!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding! Here with friends for 50th birthday party celebrations. 9 of us on the 50’ yacht. Hector, Jose, Manny and Manuel took great pride in delivering a world class experience for 4 hours. Took us to see the Arch, some whale watching, some swimming and finally sunset back at the Arch. Incredible fresh food! By far, best value for money of any excursion in Cabo!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked the 50 foot yacht thru Katy at Seeashine Adventures for my wife's birthday last week and we had an amazing time! The booking was easy and seamless - I left a message for Katy over the holidays and she called right back to walk me thru the options and what would be best for our group.
The team in Cabo met us at the boat and everything was prepared and ready as promised - the crew was fantastic, food was delicious and service extraordinary!
We'll be booking with them again for all our return trips!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can't express enough how perfect the service was. They catered to my needs, requests and budget! I'm so grateful that I came across a genuine, reputable and classy yacht service like Seashine! Thank you for making our Cabo trip more than memorable.

1  Thank Tamsetc