Open today: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Despite high winds and rough water, they delivered

We had beautiful weather for our four day Cabo trip except for the three hours during our Seashine... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
DillonJames
Billings, Montana
You will not regret

Wow! Seashine adventures yacht day trip was definitely the highlight of our trip. I came to Cabo... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $85.00
from $49.00
from $70.00
More Info
All reviews private yacht chef jose steak tacos happy birthday banner yacht trip bachelorette party communication via email highlight of our trip we spent hours guacamole tres leches cake first class experience entire process hour cruise paddle boarding boat crew top notch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While visiting Cabo, we wanted to do something special. We contacted a bunch of private charter companies and felt Seashine Adventures was the most comprehensive and up front company about their product. We booked a sunset cruise on the Sibarita and it was one of the highlights of our trip. We had a wonderful afternoon! The Crew Hector, Jose, and Manny were top notch. They were all extremely attentive and really very kind to my son who has multiple disabilities. That is always important to us but they went above and beyond. We really wanted to see whales and the Captain made it a priority. The drinks were flowing, the food was good! Thanks to Seashine for an awesome day. Will come back and recommend to all our friends traveling to Cabo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In November 2018 my family & I chartered the Capriccio and I can not put into words the memories that we have taken with us, it is now January and we still talking about our adventure like it was yesterday. My 75 year old Mom, even enjoyed herself on the top deck, with Bruno Mars playing through the speakers of the yacht from our very own phone via Bluetooth. We are a family of 6, so we had the yacht to ourselves plus the Awesome staff of Seashine Adventures who made our trip extra special for my husband's birthday! Now lets talk about the food, AMAZING....The shrimp cerviche and shrimp taco's were the best!! My experience from booking the reservation to departing the yacht was professional and an easy process. Thank You Seashine Adventures, will definitely see you again!! The Johnson Family

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We took our top 9 employees and their spouses on an incredible 4 hour private sunset tour with Seanshine Adventures. Between the services the crew provided with exceptional food and drinks, bringing us to amazing snorkeling location, watching the sunset, finding a pod of humpback whales to follow and have them swim along side our boat and jump out of the water right in front us, this by far the best tour company we’ve experienced in Cabo on our awards trips. We will definitely be back!!!
Thank you SeaShine Adventures for all the memories :))

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went on a sunset cruise for my birthday with 5 of my girlfriends. We were on the Isabella - the boat was luxurious. The service was incredible. As we finished a drink we were offered another. As the sun went down blankets were offered in case we were chilly.The crew was very professional and attentive. spoke great english, the guacamole and chips were great. A definite recommend. We experienced other tour companies that were just trying to take money and provide the bare minimum of service this was DEFINITELY not the case with Seashine or their partner company Kingfish Cabo.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

The staff in booking and on yacht crew were very friendly and so accommodating! The food choices were delicious and the drinks kept on coming. The crew on charter were professional and superb! We celebrating two birthdays with a welcoming banner, delicious food and fabulous cakes. We definitely recommend Sunshine Adventures and will be contacting them again on our next trip to Cabo! It truly was the highlight of our trip!

Date of experience: December 2018