“Dinner at hotel.. Beware if you want a quiet and elegant dinner” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Restaurant @ Las Ventanas al Paraiso

The Restaurant @ Las Ventanas al Paraiso
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant @ Las Ventanas al Paraiso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
“Dinner at hotel.. Beware if you want a quiet and elegant dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We were not guests of the hotel but decided to eat dinner there one night during our stay in Cabo. You can really tell that the economy has taken its toll on the standards of this place. To our dismay there were many toddler age children running around wild. There was a wedding party and some belonged to that bit there were many other tables with toddler age kids also running between tables. The management tried to contain it, but it didnt work. For a dinner that was accompanied by a modest bottle of wine, the dinner was over $500. This hotel always struck me as a honeymoon and lovers destination. I would have been greatly disappointed if I was on my honeymoon or lovers retreat. The whole experience was shocking. The food was good but the atmosphere ruined it.

5 Thank Coccindy

Dallas, Texas, United States
“unique food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is a great restaurant in so many ways. If you are staying at a hotel on the same grounds as Las Ventanas al Paraiso, a golf cart will come pick you up and take you to the restaurant. When you get to the hotel, you are taken through a beautiful torch lit poolside path to the restaurant. The tables are mostly outside but under cover. The restaurant is beautiful and is good for an intimate dinner, a group, or a family. The food is authentic, but very unique. Each dish was cooked to perfection and everyone in my family was satisfied with what they ordered. The waiters and hostess were very friendly and were willing to explain any dishes and give their recommendations.

• Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
“Absolute perfection.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was one of the most amazing meals of my life. It started with the best jalapeño margarita on earth. Literally. They blend the jalapeños right into the drink. And it's topped off with a chili-salted rim. Amazing.

Next round: bread. This is usually the disappointing/guilty course for my wife and I. Disappointing for her because she has a wheat allergy and cannot have bread. Guilty for me because there I sit, stuffing my face with tasty bread and butter, pretending it's not really that good (it usually is that good). Here, however, the waiter had asked about allergies. So when my wife politely declined the bread, he smiled and said "but it's gluten-free." What a treat! And I'm told the cornbread was fantastic.

Then the tuna appetizer. Fresh and incredibly tasty.

Of course, we couldn't pass up the tortilla soup. They split the order for us and gave us both healthy portions of the most wonderful soup I've ever had.

And for our main courses - the local sea bass on a lentil "stew" and the tiger prawns. Both were fantastic.

And although I was so full I feared I'd be unable to stand up and walk out of this beautiful place, I just had to try the flan. Absolute perfection..

Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Most romantic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

my favorite in Cabo. Need reservations and its for romance. View of ocean with soft live music candles and amazing staff.

Visited December 2012
“Stunning atmosphere, food anti climactic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Hands down one of the most gorgeous restaraunts. We came early and walked around and had a few drinks in the bar. Very friendly attentive service. The food however was ok but unmemorable. It was anti climactic to have the 5 star treatment but only 3 star taste (still at 5 star prices). Not worth for the cost. Come for drinks and appetizers or the spa and head out for dinner.

• 3 of 5 bubbles