“Great Italian in Cabo”
Review of Romeo y Julieta

Romeo y Julieta
Reserve with OpenTable
Romeo y Julieta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 566 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Romeo and Julieta is a restaurant specialized on traditional Italian food, it offers an authentic Italian cuisine and a unique atmosphere. The decoration takes you directly to the world of Tuscany which gives you the impression to be in Italy. We have been in the taste of our guests for 30 years, since then we have remained in the zing of our visitors by offering a high quality service, ranging from our homemade classic pasta to our traditional lasagna, without missing our famous Cesar salad prepared at your table. It is a tradition in Romeo and Julieta that our chef bases its dishes on the quality of his products. Every day dinner from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM, Sundays stars at 2 PM, special events, rehearsal dinners, weddings or groups, parking, air conditioned.
Provo
“Great Italian in Cabo”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Romeo and Julieta has a good atmosphere, very nice staff, and the food was pretty good. The Calamari was very tasty and I really liked the Ceasar salad. Overall, our large group enjoyed the food and had a great time. My wife and I felt that out of all the restaurants that we ate at while in Cabo, this was one of our favorites. I would gladly visit this restaurant again.

InesGarcia, Public Relations Manager at Romeo y Julieta, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for a great review, I’m very glad you enjoyed Romeo and Julieta’s food and service. These comments help us improve and grow in every way. I hope you visit us again very soon!

Shoreview, MN
“One of my faves!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been going to Cabo for 7 years now and can't wait to leave again this year on February16th with a bunch of friends, some that have been with me before and some that will be in Cabo for the first time! Last year was my first time trying Romeo y Julieta and it became the one place I ate at 3 times in the 2 weeks I was there. Everyone in my group, including my very picky daughter, loved it...the ambience, the great service, and the excellent food!! I would highly recommend the chicken alfredo....I have never had more flavorful alfredo sauce in my life! I am so excited to bring this year's group of rineds with me to Romeo y Julieta and I am sure it will be more than once in our 2 week stay!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank heywendi
ManagerRJ, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Romeo y Julieta, responded to this review, April 27, 2017
Dear heywendi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I'm glad your food was tasty, your recommendations are a very special treasure for us, thank you so much one more time for such a positive review, We hope to see you soon.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Caesar Salad Is An Experience!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been going to Romeo y Julieta's for years now. I love the new location and the ambience is just lovely. It is one block behind the Dolphin Aqaurium. Parking is located behind the restaurant. It has your choice of indoor dining or the outdoor courtyard which is my favorite. Caesar Salad if fresh to order and made table side. It is an experience and I recommend you order it and take the time to watch the preparation. All the pasta is great. My favorite is the carbonara. The cheese and cream in Mexico is a bit different which I feel adds to the uniqueness of flavor. It is different from the US and this is not your typical authentic Italian--but thier version....and a pretty good one. We never miss it, often eat thier twice on our stay because we love it. The garlic flat bread is great and we always ask for seconds. Descent wine selection but not too upscale--if you are a wine connaisseur it will be more limited. But there are plenty of mid range reds and whites for your liking. Bar drinks are good, wait staff attentive and friendly, clean and nice atmosphere for a celebration such as birthday, anniversary, family dinner, or girls night out. Nice for romantic couple also. Recommend it. Middle of the road pricing.

• Visited January 2013
Dear AngieB7790,

Thanks so much for posting a review to share your experience with others. Table side Caesar salad is always a favorite for everyone. We hope to have you back in our Restaurant soon.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Italian in Cabo”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing! Loved the atmosphere and the smell is a great sign that the food is going to be amazing...well the food was divine! A must while in Cabo

Dear Landon F,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on us. Our main goal is to make our clients feel like home. I hope to see you soon here.

Denver, Colorado
“Average food but nice ambiance.”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Food here was good enough. The restaurant is owned by the Solmar group so it's one of the restaurants on their recommended list. Decent Italian food. Pizzas seemed to be the table favorite.

Visited December 2012
Dear legalmediagirl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with others. We hope to have you back in our Restaurant soon.