“What a lovely place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Peacocks

Peacocks
Ranked #91 of 553 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
San Francisco, California
“What a lovely place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

My friend and I decided to try this place because it was close by and looked inviting. We stepped into the enclosed courtyard and were immediately charmed with the outdoor seating and thatched roof patio with open fireplace. Starting with the brie in pecan crust and the lobster bisque through the salad and entres, everything was wonderful. Upon asking the server to convey our complements to the chef, Emmanuel Prieto came to our table and graciously greeted us. He was born in Mexico City and traveled to Thailand to study cooking--these and other culinary experiences inform his creative and original menu. We enjoyed our meal so much that we returned the next night for another! Laura, San Francisco

Austin, Texas, United States
“Need a sophisticated palate to get the most out of your meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

My family and I went to Peacock's because the reviews were great and it was within walking distance from our hotel (Pueblo Bonito Rose). My husband and I are more "fine-diners" than the rest of our family, so I think we got a little more out of it that some other family members, but overall it was good. Let me save you some time: ORDER THE PECAN CRUSTED BRIE AND THE LOBSTER BISQUE! They were both amazing. Nice quiet atmosphere, pretty decor, great time.

“Want to get away?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

The fusion of food and the idea of combining dishes from different parts of the world was great, the leg Lamb was a bit salty but the red curry was awesome. The value for the meal was good. The waiter kept coughing like he had bad could should had stayed home. The Chef/owner came over made us feel special therefore we would come back on our next trip and recommend this place if you want to have a quite intimate dinner.

Lexington, North Carolina
“Great Food and Great Professional Ownership”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

First let me say a few things about the ownership! I personally had a bad day on Friday the 8th of November. Upon entering I let my negative comments get out of hand for no real reason. The young lady (owner) was so nice that seated us and really treated us great. Plus, her husband (executive chef/owner) even came over to our table and talked with us for a while. This ownership couple is so professional and courteous! I travel extensively, this ownership is first class! To discuss the food! Absolutely fantastic quality and quantity. Selection, preparation and presentation is truly a work of art! Our server was so knowledgeable and friendly. He definitely helped us pick the best dishes for dinner. Everything at Peacocks is first hand quality and one of the best restaurants in Cabo! We return again in February 2014, so we'll definetly return!

Atlanta
“An absolutely enjoyable evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We decided to have our last evening meal in Cabo at Peacocks just down from Pueblo Bonito Rose. We had walked past the place almost every night during our stay so we decided to take the last dinner and make it a good night before the last four of us left Cabo for the home. We ordered appetizer, Margaritas, wine, Fish and suckling Pig over the course of a couple of hours. The meals were just fantastic, during the evening we met the chef who was a young man that has taken local flavors and fused them with parts of other culture to create this new menu that has been available for only a month, I think that is what he had said.

His ability to fuse these various ingredients, spices, meats, fish and poultry is so amazing that I wished we had gone in earlier given out friend who is an executive chef a chance to try these great dishes. But I will say if you have a chance to stop by take the time to enjoy the food, you will be surprised in what you get, never mind if there are only a few patrons in the place, makes the dining experience that much more pleasurable.