“SECOND BEST IN CABO”
Review of Peacocks

Peacocks
Ranked #75 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

While walking to the overpriced "The Office" we stumbled across this place. The service was great, the food was awesome, the atmosphere was romantic, and we wish we could eat here far more often. They worked really hard to meet our gluten-free needs and we are very thankful for having found this place.

Summary...
Negative: Not for the kids because its a nice romantic place.
Positive: LOVED EVERYTHING

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Al aperto dinning experience. The location was renewed as old fashion Mexican hacienda patio.
Borrego, puerco, pato, steak, fish all available in the menu.
They have live music on Fridays. Great band.
For dessert ask for a chocolat volcano.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were excited to hear of a new chef from Chile but found the food to be ok and poor service. The live band with soft music was a nice touch. Food a bit pricey for what we got.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This place has been remodeled few months ago, except the visual exterior changes they also updated the menu and few other changes.
I went with my girlfriend and another friend to check it out and we loved it.

As entrees we ordered the Tuna Tataki and rolled eggplant, the eggplant was tasty but a little bit hard/undercooked in my opinion. The Tuna Tataki was just PERFECT, even though I'm not a big fish eater it was so delicious together with the sauce.

For main course most dishes looked great on the menu so we decided to share different dishes between us and ordered Salmon, Duck and the lamb chops. The salmon and Duck were pretty good, BUT the Lamb was AMAZING. Both me and my girlfriend love lamb and used to eat a lot before we moved to Cabo and it is something we really missed while living here until now! Luckily for me and the other friend my girlfriend went to the bathrooms when we got the dishes so we had the chance to grab few pieces of the lamb before she came back, because once she tried it she didn't really wanted to share it with us.

Marco (the new manager) saw how excited we were about the lamb and when he realized we are locals he offered us free of charge another lamb dish, this time it was a lamb shank that have been slowly cooked all night. Even though we were already almost full, we ate it all and nothing got left on the plate. It was so good and tender, the meat actually pealed of the bone when we touched it.

As the lamb was soooo good my girlfriend asked me to take her back to eat the lamb for her birthday and that's what we did. Once again we ordered the Tuna tataki and the lamb shank and it was just as good, we loved it. I also ordered a steak and it was good and well prepared.
Marco was happy to see us again and gave us truffles as dessert for my girlfriend birthday and it was very good, definitely a great finish for delicious meal.

The service was good and attentive. Prices are a bit above average in Cabo but still very reasonable, though when considering the quality of the food it is great experience.

I'm sure that we will come back and probably will keep ordering the tuna, lamb (each time different lamb dish) and the truffles. Maybe from time to time will try other dishes.

1  Thank Hagatz
Reviewed May 28, 2013

More expensive than a taco stand, but not as expensive as an expensive US restaurant, this menu and the proprietor were a delight.

The food was excellent from the grilled organic vegetables to the pork loin to the salmon. Check out the menu...it's top of the line service for those looking to take a respite from the great Mexican food elsewhere.

2  Thank DTLinSB