“Great food, great staff, wonderful experience!”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #55 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food, great staff, wonderful experience!”
Reviewed November 30, 2010

We ate at Pancho's during our visit to Cabo for my sister's wedding. After a few Americanized meals at the resort, I really wanted to get a better taste of real Mexican food. During our day out in town, we stopped at Pancho's for dinner and it was PERFECT. The atmosphere is really fun and festive, the food was AMAZING, and the entire staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. It ended up being my favorite meal from the entire 10 day trip. LOVE PANCHO'S! I would go back in a heart beat... In fact, I wish I could eat there everyday. :)

Palm Desert
“A little bit of Cabo”
Reviewed November 30, 2010

Pancho's offers a wide variety of food. You won't starve with the quantity of food you receive. The quality and taste are exeptional. My wife and I ordered two different meals and were able to experience 4 to 5 different specials. There was enough food to enjoy for lunches during the week. The bar has a wide selection for anyone to enjoy. We look forward to returning.

San Diego, California
“Best Lobster & Steak Plate I Have EVER Had!”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

My Husband and I went to this place after seeing the reviews on this site. Cabo is very touristy so coming to this restaurant a couple of blocks from the marina was a very nice change. The restaurant is very inviting, clean, and casual. We had a wonderful Server. Upon being seated we were given fresh chips & salsa. The husband and I ordered the Steak & Lobster plate 30USD. Husband and I thought it was a little pricey at first but let me tell you, once our server brought out our food, we were blown away by the quality and taste of the food. The Lobster Tail was HUGE and PERFECTLY cooked (served with garlic butter on the side). The Steak was PERFECTLY marinated, and so tender that you could cut the steak with a fork. The plate was served with rice and beans for sides. I am a VERY PICKY eater (so says the husband) and this place exceeded my expectations. I also appreciated that the place was nice and quiet considering it was mid-day (mid-week) quite the opposite once you crossed back to the loud bustling hub-bub of the Marina. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to people who want to enjoy really good authentic mexican food in a relaxed casual atmosphere. My husband and I have said since back from our trip that he would definitely go there again.

2 Thank caragoceltica
Los Angeles, California
“This is one GREAT local Cabo restaurant!”
Reviewed November 27, 2010

Hundreds of tequilas and great mexican food. A real out of the way but still "in town" place.

Colorado Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun service, great atmosphere, and very good, safe Mexican food. We've returned many times!”
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Panchos has been our "must go to" restaurant whenever we have gone to Cabo (over 13 years). The staff is a lot of fun, and always joins into the mariachi band's songs and dancing. They remember us and greet us with big hugs and a loud "Benvenudos Amigos!!" The food is great, especially the tortilla soup and steak fajitas, and the tequila selection is unsurpassed. We appreciate that the salads are always carefully washed, so we do not have to be concerned about getting sick.