“Great food & House Musicians!”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #106 of 628 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Along "restaurant row" in CSL, Pancho's delivered one of the best-tasting dinners I had while on vacation: shrimp stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon -- take me home, Lord!!! Sam, our waiter, kept our drinks full and was prompt with our food. I truly loved the bright colors, open windows, authentic decorations, and the strolling house band. Take time to speak with David, the restaurant's host. You don't want to miss dinner at Pancho's!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,167)

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been coming to Cabo 1-2x a year for the last 10 years. I do not know why it has taken me so long to find this place. Everytime we ask anyone where to go to get Mexican food, we are sent to Mi Casa. On this trip, our cab driver recommended Pancho's and am I glad he did.

FOOD: This was the best Mexican food. The homemade tortilla's and tamales were outstanding. I had the house special tortilla soup which was fantastic. The dinner special was a Lobster, Shrimp and Steak that melted in your mouth. Everything we ordered was top notch.

PRICES: Prices were reasonable. What you would exepect for Cabo - $15-25/meal.

SERVICE: The owner approached us many times during our visit and was very attentative.

LOCATION: About a block or two away from Cabo Wabo

DRINKS: If you like tequila, I think they have over 700 kinds. Margaritas were above average as well.

I will definetly return on my next visit.

1  Thank keshaffer
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We just love this place and we come every summer. The authentic Mexican food is terrific, and they do have a couple hundred tequilas. The bar is good, the Margaritas good, etc. Wine is decent. The servers are very friendly and it is so comfortable inside. Nice decor. The prices are really great and a better deal than most Cabo places. When you want a casual, not too expensive place with good authentic food in Cabo, this is it. Great place to bring a group or big family.

1  Thank msserene
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Visited this place during my trip and it was fantastic. The portions were huge with a lot of flavour. They have a huge tequila selection to choose from and the staff is very friendly. Will definitely go back here.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere. The one restaurant we go to every time we're in Cabo (twice a year). Great ribs, steak strip Tacos and the strongest margaritas in Cabo. :).