“Amazing salsa!!”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #67 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very touristy, but would visit again. Food was pretty average but good. Service and selection were excellent.

1  Thank Jason K
There are newer reviews for Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The coconut shrimp at Panchos was the best I've ever had. I highly recommend it!
The service was more than wonderful, the wait staff was more than attentive.
Thank you.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We go to Cabo every February and always go to Pancho's. It's one of our favorite place. They have a very large selection of Tequila and you can specify your type of tequila. The 5 tequila sampler is very interesting as an introduction into the different types of tequilas.

I always order a Margarita Grande as it is huge and very tasty. This year I foolishly ordered a second one and staggered home. One is plenty!!!

The food is very good and the restaurant is priced for what you get.

There may or may not be outdoor seating. I do not remember.

2  Thank Sconsetgal
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Pancho's has been here for all of my trips to Cabo, starting in the late 1990's. They have a great atmosphere and wonderful Tequila Bar. If you visit please check on the Tuna Special, I had mine prepared medium rare and it was one of the best meals I had this trip.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited Pancho's on the last night of our weeklong trip to Cabo and we were very impressed!! The staff was friendly, food delicious and atmosphere perfect!