“Definately worth the visit”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #74 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast at Pancho's and it is definately worth the visit. The food was fabulous, margaritas outstanding as well as the service. The staff and atmosphere is great as well as the prices. No matter where you stay, Pancho's is worth the visit!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I were recently in Cabo, and he remembered having "the best meal of my life" at Panchos 10 years earlier. We hunted it down and seriously had a fantastic meal!! Our server was great, the mariachi band was great, the food was great, and the tequila to die for! We will definitely come back if we're back in Cabo.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had a party of 5 on a Friday evening and the service was exceptional. We had several waiters helping us and providing a great time. I had the Tuna Steak and it was superb (I'm very picky with fish and its not usually my first choice) and my boyfriend had the Chicken and Ribs. We drank several beer and Tequila's and our bill was only $45.00! Sammy was our main waiter and he made for a very enjoyable experience. We ate at the restaurant one other time and it did not compare as to when Sammy served us. Definitely will not be disappointed if you are looking for a fancier Mexican meal.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Festive and colorful, delicious food, great mariachis and friendly staff! Our favorite Mexican restaurant in Cabo and all of our friends and family love it too!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We visited this place twice during our three week stay during the X-Mas of 2012. If the resturant is NOIT busy, expect wonderful food and service however, if the resturant is busy (as it was on our second visit), expect cold food, poor service and management wandering around playing "high roller" and ignoring customers. Suggest this place prior to 6pm if at all.
With all the wonderfull resturant choices on Hidalgo St, I would give this one a pass.