“One of our FAVs”

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #74 of 615 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We love the indoor/outdoor atmosphere. The service is excellent and the prices reasonable. My husband and my friend were over the moon with the tamale dinner. I try something new every time and have not been disappointed. Off to Cabo at the end of the month and Pancho's is definitely on the list.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My husband and I were not impressed with Ponchos other than their extensive (over 500) list of Tequilas. We ready a lot on TA about Ponchos however we do not see what all the hype is about. We had lunch at Ponchos and were only ones in the restaurant. My husband ordered a tequila and it took about 15 to get it although no one was in the restaurant so they weren't busy and we were sitting right next to the bar. The guacamole was very plain probably the worst I had in Cabo. The tortilla soup had way too many tortillas and was bland. The tostadas were just ok.All in all we will not go back to Ponchos on future visits.

1  Thank MelWic
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Awesome stop in Cabo! Great food and great drinks! Heard about it through a friend and will definitely be recommended to others. The entire staff was awesome! Can't wait to be back in Cabo to go to Pancho's!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Atmospheric ambience. Tasteful décor. Somewhat touristy, but the food is very good and the staff is attentiv and friendly.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

A hidden gem in the heart of downtown Cabo! Scrumptious food. Great staff and the decor makes me think I am in someone's home being personally waited on! Put this little restaurant on your favorite list! We did!