“Always excellent dinning” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar

Pancho's Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #51 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Always excellent dinning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I been going almost every year to Cabo San Lucas since the late 70's. I really do not remember when I first started eating at Pancho's, but it has always been a great eating experience. For the past 5 years I have made it a point to have their morning French Toast with fruit and cream cheese. You have to ask for it since they took it off the menu last year. This year my wife, and I fished 6 days out of the 2 week stay. Those evenings we took out fresh catch of Tune and Dorado to Pancho's for them to have it cooked over the open grill. Each night we had them prepare it a different way and each was an eating delight! It is a wonderful place to eat and is a way from the crazy water front restaurants. No pressure, and friendly place to take your family or as we did last year, a large group of friends. Capt. Fred

• Visited November 2012

Sammamish, Washington, United States
“Great restaurant... Beware of jewelry store next door”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was staying at an all inclusive resort and I will be honest... the food that was served mostly buffet style got old really really fast!!! Bland and boring! So on the first chance we got, we jumped into a cab and headed downtown. The cab driver suggested Panchos and it was a life saver!

The food was very fresh (especially seafood) I ordered the steak and lobster and it melted in my mouth! it was so wonderful and flavorful.

The house margaritas were some of the best I have had in a while... super refreshing and their house tequilla was fantastic. I started with top shelf and realized that I was wasting money when their house were so great!

The one thing I would warn all potential patrons... Panchos gave us a coupon for a free bracelet at the jewelry store next door so we went to get it for my 3 year old... The jewelry store next door were a bunch of thieves and sold us a ring for $ 300 and then charged my credit card $ 1300 when I agreed to have them size it. I fought and fought with them over the issue and finally had to get my credit card company involved they insisted that I agreed to pay $ 1300 for a silly ring and tried to force me to take it. I refused and it caused me a lot of paperwork and trouble.

But we ended up going back to Pancho's several times while we were there :)

• Visited October 2012
Del Mar, California
“ONE OF OUR FAVORITES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We always go to Pancho's when we are in Cabo, usually twice a year. They make the best chile rellenos, their "all you can eat" ribs are delicious, and the fish dishes are excellent. And the margaritas!! They are the best. The prices are very reasonable, and we always take friends with us to enjoy not only the food but the fun atmosphere.
The Del Mar Hands

• Visited November 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
“Good food and friendly staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This was our first stop on our trip. The food was very good. We started our dinner with an appetizer of queso fundido and then we had the flank steak and lobster. I've never had a mediocre cut of meat taste so good and was so tender. If we weren't planning on eating somewhere different each night, we would be back for sure.

Los Angeles, California
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Best meal we had in Cabo - very family friendly. The Margarita's are lethal though so be careful how many you order. The food was outstanding and the musicians were a lot of fun.

Visited November 2012