“DELICIOUS!!”

Ranked #91 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

So many creative and delicious things to choose from! If you are sushi fan, Nick San will not disappoint! It is expensive - $60 USD for 1 roll, 1appetizer & 2 beers....but WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Tonya D

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We started the day Marlin fishing had a great time on the ocean, and caught a few Dorados too, we decided to bring a portion of our catch to Nick-San and for a fee they cooked it up for our party of 8, and they prepared it about 15 different ways, cooked and Sashimi style, I could honestly say it was the absolute best experience I've had in a eating establishment in a long time, the service was impeccable and the fish out of this world......I can't wait to go back soon, while in Cabo this place is a must if you like / love Japanese food.

1  Thank ccgboss
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Dynamite scallops, do it. Don't ask questions. It's like mac 'n cheese meets mushrooms and crab. Also get the Tuna Tostada. Doesn't accept AMEX.

1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I just got back from Cabo. We were at Nick-San with another couple 4 years ago and we thought that it was the best food we had ever had! Even if you dont like sushi, there is other amazing seafood dishes. We went there on this trip also and it was even better than the first time! ( which is not easy to do when your memories and expectations are so high!) they exceeded them!!

2  Thank KeyserSoze13
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoyed the food here, a nice fusion of sushi with a local Mexican touch, especially their sashimi with serrano chile. I thought the place was OK, but they charge prices as if this was a very fancy restaurant, which it's not.