“Wildly creative”

Ranked #96 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Dynamite scallops, do it. Don't ask questions. It's like mac 'n cheese meets mushrooms and crab. Also get the Tuna Tostada. Doesn't accept AMEX.

1  Thank Scott G

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I just got back from Cabo. We were at Nick-San with another couple 4 years ago and we thought that it was the best food we had ever had! Even if you dont like sushi, there is other amazing seafood dishes. We went there on this trip also and it was even better than the first time! ( which is not easy to do when your memories and expectations are so high!) they exceeded them!!

2  Thank KeyserSoze13
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoyed the food here, a nice fusion of sushi with a local Mexican touch, especially their sashimi with serrano chile. I thought the place was OK, but they charge prices as if this was a very fancy restaurant, which it's not.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A little pricy but excellent food and menu.....great atmosphere with outside eating in San Jose restaurant. Seems to be a popular place for the locals too! There is an inside restaurant in Cabo also.

1  Thank C D
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was both intrigued and hesitant about Nick San because of the hype and mixed reviews. On my 9th trip to Cabo, I finally checked it out and was glad I did. My friend and I popped in for dinner around 9:00 on a Wednesday night, so we figured the reservation recommendation probably wouldn't apply. Not true. But since there were only 2 of us, we grabbed seats at the sushi bar and were glad we did. It was cool to watch the sushi masters prep the food. And since the seats are practically on top of each other, we made great new friends with our neighbors who needed help finishing their bottle of sake. Our food was good and reasonably priced (yes, there are some items on he menu that will make your jaw drop, but there were also basics like California rolls for under $10). It wasn't a quick meal, but we were too entertained to mind. The fish looked extremely fresh, definitely quality ingredients. Also, they have the quickest WiFi in Cabo; ask your server for the password. Bottom line: I will gladly return to Nick San on my next visit to Cabo.

1  Thank Minn_CaboFanatic