“FUn in the sun!”

Mango Deck
Ranked #138 of 634 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This beachfront restaurant, bar, and beach club is the heart and soul of Cabo: wild, fun, festive, delicious.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The pina coladas are delicious here! not cheap though, 90 pesos.
It is a lot of fun here. Always something going on!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,093)

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Three of us went to Cabo and decided against an all inclusive resort because we didn't want to feel obligated to stay at one place the entire time. Well, so much for that logic because EVERY day from about 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM we found ourselves at Mango Deck. The main attraction for us was our waiter, Oscar (Paye) and his crew. Their service was top notch, friendly and fast. Although this is not a place to save money, we felt that the price we paid for food and drinks was fair because we had waterfront beach chairs EVERY day, umbrellas that were always adjusted to shield the sun, and food and drinks that arrived to us so fast that we thought for sure there was a bar and a kitchen under the dance floor right behind our chairs.

I'm not one for siting on my rear end all day, but even with the party atmosphere of Mango Deck, I really felt relaxed and am glad to have spend my vacation there.

Go check it out and sit in Oscar's section.

Cheers!

Zak

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stopped here by acciden while on a cruise so we only had a short time and this is where the water taxi dropped us off. We had a table on the sand and a tarp overhead provided shade.We had beverages and appetizers and beer was cold and food was very good and very reasonable. It was a very fun atmosphere and games involved the spring breakers and they had a break dance group from Ensenada and I am 66 and enjoyed it all. I do hope to visit Cabo again and I will stay here for a longer stay as this was the best stop on our cruise.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

You can definitely get a show here, this place is very entertaining between 2-7 pm. They have fun games for the guests to participate it. It is very live was very live, especially with the spring break guest. The food was great, everything we had was delicious. Particularly the red snapper my sister in law had, she had to share with me. It was large and fried deliciously.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellant entertainment. We greatly enjoyed The Mango Deck, our servers Karen(Anna) and Hector were excellant. The coconut shrimp is the best in Cabo. Check out Anna's beautiful eyes!

2  Thank Amj6969