“First visit but certainly no the last.”

La Golondrina Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Golondrina Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #132 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Frequent Cabo visitor but first time here. Pleasant evening with good food and a nice atmosphere. Service was good with attention to detail. The presentation for the Caesar salad and Mexican coffee were a bit drawn out but interesting if never experienced. Expect to spend $100 for 2 for drinks, appy's, dinner and dessert.

1  Thank mokar1987

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We enjoyed the outdoor seating, the atmosphere was great, as was the service and food. The menu was on the wall and took some time to decide with all the choices. Good place for a romantic dinner. I would differently go back on our next visit to Cabo.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was our 5th visit to Cabo and I just found out about this restaurant. Wish I had known about it earlier. Alma, the manager was fantastic. Found us a nice table even though they were super busy. (Another sure way of knowing how good this place is). Just a short walk from our hotel Casa Dorada. Food was excellent, waiters were prompt and attentive and the atmosphere was fantastic - lots of lights on trees, authentic Mexican music and all under the stars. I told everyone at the pool the next day to make sure they try it and at least 10 of them tried it out and thanked me the next day. Treat yourself to something special in Cabo!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been visiting Cabo for about 12 years now, and I happened to look up restaurants in Cabo on Trip Advisor. This restaurant is one of the previous owners of the Trailer Park restaurant which had previously closed and was highly recommended. La Golondrina which means the swallow, in a mostly outdoor restaurant with beautiful lighting and atmosphere. The food was excellent! The tuna was cooked to perfection and the service was great! Beware of the drink specials....they are large but expensive. I would say that is the only thing stopping me form giving this restaurant the highest rating.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Used to go to this resturaunt years ago. The waiter had no personality. He spoke limited english. When I siad that I wanted my steak cut butter flied open he said ok. When we got our meals our steak was one big chunck of meat and it was not cooked med well. Instead we had a container of melted butter on our plate. When we flagged the waiter down and told him the steaks were still rare he took them back and said you want the butter in the middle? I shouted No. I stated that is the middle of the steak cut open. He did not know what that term meant in refrence to steak and at $36.00 a steak he should know.