“Absolutely great molcajete!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: La Marina y Lazaro Cardenas
Description: La Galeria was stablished on October 13th, 1997, in the heart of Cabo San Lucas along the Marina, made it to become one of the favorite restaurants for lunch and dinner for both recurring travelers, and curious walk-ins. Eventually we gained our reputation little by little, from word of mouth and became an important location for the Cabo San Lucas gastronomy industry. Our cuisine combines the flavors of Baja with a Mexican/Mediterranean concept, using always fresh ingredients, carefully picked from the best sources, farms and towns, because a memorable plate is achieved, not only by a wonderful chef, but by the freshness and selection of each single ingredient involved. Some years Later, when Plaza del Pescador was built in San José, we opened our new branch, with great proven experience behind and a different nice street view, yet with a great taste and environment to enjoy. So, if you ever stopped by La Galeria at the Cabo Marina, give our San José del Cabo location a try!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My friend and I split the Chicken Molcajete and it was absolutely amazing! Both my friend and I were very very hungry and tend to eat quite a lot when we eat out. One bowl of Molcajete was more than enough for the two of us, and only cost $14!!!! The meal also came with bread and butter and fresh tortillas with beans and rice (to make tacos with the Molcajete ). Awesome!

You have to ask for the Mexican Menu because the molcajete is not on their "normal" menu!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is one great restuarant on the Marina. I had their Lobster (average) and steak (great). Great find.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I were craving shrimp tacos and this place met our expectations, and then exceeded them! Probably some of the best taco's we've ever had. Excellent quality, good portions, and great service. Rocco gave us free drinks and shots too! Thanks Rocco!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've been going to LG for 10 years. Rodrigo and his staff are great. The really go out of their way to make sure the overall experience is memorable.

Location is right on the marina, close to all the nightlife.

Food is always fresh and cooked to you liking. Tell them what you want, you'll get it. That said, we ate an afternoon snack last week of fresh Mahi Mahi Tacos that everyone in our group said, "hands down, best ever...anywhere"! They were out of this world good. A must get!

Thanks Rodrigo, look forward to visiting again later this year.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

If you want to try new tastes and different food presentations this is a great place to do so. Also I have to mention that drinks and service are excellent. La Galeria is one of my favorite restaurants in Cabo San Lucas.