“Best Italian Restaurant outside Europe”
Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #26 of 572 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Heerenveen, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Restaurant outside Europe”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Yesterday we went to La Dolce. We come from The Netherlands
And we go often to Italy for bussiness and we love the real italian food .
But now we find Italy in Cabos!!
When you make your holiday to a special one, go to La Dolce.
The food is real Italian, That means really teastfull and the staff
Is friendly and gave you a warm welcome.
When we go again to Cabos we go to La Dolce because it was one
of the highlights of our holiday together with staying in Capella Pedregal .

• Polish first
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Mario has tuff competicion in Los Cabos”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I went to La Dolce and I mus say that I was fascinated ........
The feeling that I got whenI went to La dolce was very comfortable and very nice. The staff is very dynamic , fast and always very friendly.
They where very proffesional and it reminded me of some of the best Italian restaurants in Italy. Cabo San Lucas is a magical place that I will never forget, I am so glad that I found this great restaurant, congratulations to Stefano and his wonderfull staff.
Keep it up the good work.
I live in Italy and I am Italian, and belive me, La Dolce ia a wonderfull restaurant.Excuse my spelling.
In contrary to the last review, Mario Batagli, you have some stiff competition here in Los Cabos!!!!!

Costa Mesa, California
“My Favorite Italian in Cabo”
Reviewed October 17, 2010

La Dolce is my favorite restaurant in Cabo. We went three times on our last trip which was Oct. 2010. Our last night in Cabo we went and I got the tortellini with the gorgonzola sauce and ravioli with meat sauce. I love it so much that I brought my leftovers on the plane and ate them at home that night!! Need I say more...

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Mario's safe in New York...”
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Contrary to many reviews, La Dolce is not going to replace Mario Batali for exceptional Italian food. We made our dinner reservations for six on a Monday night. The food was good; the pizza crust was crispy, the pasta dishes received good comments and the lasagna was good. All was good – we agreed that the service, pricing and food quality would prompt us to return again. Our negatives were; the place is loud with music, television and raucous customers - and - the owner (he took our order) was critical of my appetizer choice – I don’t mind a recommendation but, don’t tell me that I’ve made a bad choice. One should presume that anything on the menu should be a good choice. At the end of the meal, expect the staff to lobby heavily for a good review specifically on Tripadvisor.

1 Thank WiTraveler17
Guadalajara, Mexico
“¨The Best Restaurant in Cabo¨”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

No doubt, Cabo San Lucas is a magical place, when you visit do not forget to go to the best Italian Restaurant "La Dolce¨ was an unforgettable experience, the service, the food delicious and the place is cozy, truly the best pizza in my life taste imagine are there. Congratulations to all who make this a reality!