“If It's italian Food You Want, and You're in cabo, La Dolce is THE Place”
Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #43 of 648 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I've been to every restauarant in Cabo probably 15 times, and La Dolce continues to provide consistently great food, service, and ambiance- sit either inside or outside, in Cabo's historic "Old Town" and enjoy..this is also a terrific family restaurant, offering wonderful pizza for the kids- this is a wonderful place in Cabo !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,616)

Reviewed August 13, 2010

La Dolce is a very typical italian restaurant, as you would find it anywhere in Italy. From the moment you come in the service es excellent. Even personalized... you just need to talk to Stefanno, the owner, and you will feel his passion for italian food and life. And you will also understand why in the history of the restaurant (see the menu) they say that their most important is not to sacrifice quality for price! The food is amazing. I had Spaghetti Mare e Monti and my wife had Penne Dolce. OMG, that was a hit.
Guests feel like home. Staff works like if it was their home and Stefanno is in all details (Kitchen, entry, with guests, etc.). That makes the difference.
The only detail I would correct is the light... it is a bit darkish, but it seems to be the case in many restaurants in Los Cabos...
Ci vediamo in 2011, Stefanno.

2  Thank elsuizofilipino
Reviewed August 11, 2010

It seems odd to think that you would find great Italian food in Cabo San Lucas, but La Dolce pulls it off!

My fiancee called it "cute" - it is a very nice little place, complete with a brick pizza oven. We shared the Dolce Salad, which was a great start, and was more than enough for two people as an appetizer. I had the lasagna, which was very good, and my fiancee had the Dolce Pizza, which was very good.

The only complaint I have about La Dolce is the price on drinks - a Mexican beer should not cost $5 US, and a glass of house wine should not cost $8 US.

This is a great place, and we highly recommend it!

2  Thank dag2285
Reviewed August 11, 2010

My wife and I took a return trip to Cabo in mid-July and came upon La Dolce while looking for places to eat -- We tried it and came back two more times during our one week stay -- We were impressed with the freshness and the quality of the food and as well as the friendly demeanor of the staff -- Being half-Italian myself, I feel that I can really vouch for the quality and authenticy of this great dining spot!
Steve & Deb -- Tiburon, CA

Reviewed August 11, 2010

We had dinner at La Dolce last weekend and the food was very delicious. The service excellent and the atmosphere enjoyable. The owner and waiters were very attentive. I would recommend this restaurant to any Italian food lover.