“The owner is darling and the food's not bad too!”
Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #42 of 683 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We had an amazing dinner with all 4 entrees as good as the next. The gnocchi was as light as air and heavenly. Thanks to Stefano, the owner, who talked with us and helped with ideas of what we might like. He's a tall, gorgeous man but he's not even the best reason to try La Dolce! My friend didn't want to have Italian in Cabo but even she was pleasantly surprised! We highly recommend this place! We'll be back in November!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,624)

Reviewed August 3, 2010

Had the Spaghetti Al Pomodoro. It's the basic spaghetti plate but was excellent. I can't wait to go back and try the others. Met Stefano, the owner. Really cares about the taste of the food and if you liked your meal. Family friendly. A must. Full Bar too.

Reviewed August 3, 2010

My wife and I just got back fron Los Cabos and we can not spot talking about our dinner experience at La Dolce. Upon arrival, the host Manolo greeted us as if we where familly and made us feel very welcomed.The waiters wehre always very attentive and the food was supperb.I am part Italian have lived in Italy for several years so I know true Italian cuisine and let me tell you that La Dolce has just the perfect touch.We tried the thin crust Pizza and it is like nowhere else, the Steak with the red wine sauce that my wife order was amazing and their Pomodoro sauce was 100% made from fresh Tomatoes.La Dolce is by far the most original restaurant in Los Cabos.I tried the others and they do not come even close.Try it, you will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

We went to La Dolce as well as two other italian restaurants (Salvatores & La Trattoria) during our stay and just as the ranking is, La Dolce was the best. It offers a broad variety of italian food and so my girlfriend ordered pasta with chicken and a creamy souce while I had the pizza named after the owners daughter. Upfront we had Bruschetta, really nice with a touch of garlic-olive oil on top but the typical mexican type of bread below instead of ciabatta. The pizza was freshly made and I could watch the guys making it from the table, which also gave me a perfect view on their wood-fired oven. Both the food was really nice with a good taste and La Dolce also has a good atmosphere to complement that. But as always and especially in relation to other places in Mexico, it is expensive due to the high frequency of US tourists. But also, as a European I have to say: for the kind of quality we recieved, it is stil crazy cheap.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

We recently vacationed in Cabo San Lucas. We own a timeshare and travel there at least onece a year since 2004. We have are usual resturants we go to but decided to try someting new. What a great find! The food and service were great. The owner made sure each and every guest felt at home. We thouroughly enjoyed our evening at La Dolce. This will be a "must do" on future visits to Cabo.