“Excellent Italian”

La Dolce
Ranked #26 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was told about this place by a co-worker. One night I was strolling by and decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. I ordered the seafood and spaghetti and red sauce. Seafood consisted of calamari, shrimp and clams. I also ordered a basket of focaccia bread. Those were great for dipping in the remaining sauce. The meal was excellent. Everything tasted fresh and cooked to perfection. My only complaint was it took a little while to get the check (and the place wasn't that bust.) But al-in-all a great experience.

There are newer reviews for La Dolce

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We are from then New York area where Italian is generally very good and abundant. La dolce definitely held their own based on our standards which is really quite a compliment. This was our break from Mexican and fish tacos & we certainly don't feel like it was a wasted night. Would definitely recommend and would certainly return if back in cabo.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this place after reading the reviews. My husband knows i love Italian food. Well, I've never been to Italy to compare to the authentic taste but I do have to say our food was delicious. The service was very good as well. The seafood pasta was so good. The clams and scallops tastes so fresh. Great place to eat. The only thing I disliked about this location was the price. Every other food spot I went to had taxes included in the price but not this place so we were quite surprised by the huge taxes on the bill. Other than that everything was good.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Linguine al Pesto and Fettuccini with chicken, bacon, and mushrooms are our favorite dishes! Don't forget the peach flambé for dessert. It's delicious!!

1  Thank Jeri1202
Reviewed August 5, 2014

great food but no air conditioning and can have flies bothering you. but food pasta and wood oven pizza very good.