“very good italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #22 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
toronto
“very good italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

great food but no air conditioning and can have flies bothering you. but food pasta and wood oven pizza very good.

Visited August 2014

• Polish first
Alexandria, VA
“Decent Italian food in Mexico”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I visited Italy in March, so I may be slightly biased in my review. My boyfriend and I each ordered different types of ravioli. His had meat and mine had spinach or pesto. The food was good, but nothing that really wowed me to the point where I'd go out of my way to come back. This place has a good selection of wine though, so it may be worth trying for happy hour.

Visited June 2014
Springfield, Missouri, USA
“Italian Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Was there in June with the entire family and was able to surprise my husband for his birthday. The lights were flashing through the entire restaurant and the staff were banging on pots and pans singing to him. It was so much fun, food was great, service was great and reasonably priced. Very close to just then walking to the marina after dinner to work off the delicious bread :)

• Visited June 2014
“Best Italian in Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Took some friends to Cabo and, of course, we took them here. The homemade pasta dishes are to die for.

• Visited May 2014
phila
“Great vibe!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Sat on the patio,it was charming. Service was great. The owner was attentive,checking to make sure everything was good.Made me feel like I was in Italy. The margaritas were huge and such a bargain. My husband and I shared an antipasto,pasta with shrimp,asparagus in a rose sauce and a wood burning thin pizza,all of which were delicious.Since I'm from philly I think I know good italian and la dolce was fantastic!!!

Visited July 2014