“The best in Cabo San Lucas!”
Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #21 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This devine Italian restaurant, on Miguel Hidalgo Street in the busy dining area of Cabo, was a true gem. Excellent food, very reasonable prices, and the waiters couldn't have been more attentive. We had copious quantities of food allowing us to do a "take out" to our condo. We would have returned again and again but unfortunately time ran out and we had to leave Cabo. We will return!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,552)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I continue to return to Cabo and La Dolce not to be disappointed. Great Margherita Pizza, and Bolognese the first visit with the second visit having Gorgonzola and mushroom fettuccine and the spinach cannoli. Make sure you get reservations or you may end up out in street scape drinking a great bottle of wine! Now that's a vacation. Thanks Steph and crew!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I very much enjoyed both the ambience and the friendly service at La Dolce, and the food was fantastic! I tried a similar "cream sauce" dish at 2 other Italian restaurants in Cabos San Lucas, and La Dolce's was the best of the 3. The prices are similar to what I would pay in Calgary for the same dish, so somewhat expensive but worth the cost.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great Italian food, great menu selection and a warm friendly atmosphere. We ate here 3 times during our stay. Loved it.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went a couple of weeks ago, the service was very good but food was average, sorry to say but I wouldn't rush back.