“Best Italian”
Review of La Dolce

La Dolce
Ranked #26 of 565 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Tacoma, Washington
“Best Italian”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We eat here at least two times a visit to Cabo. I love the pizza, my husband said the chicken Fettuchini was the best he has ever had - including our trip to Europe! Great and friendly service, I would suggest reservations as there tends to be a wait if you don't!

• Polish first
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Best Italian Ever, Really!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This place was recommened by our concierge as the place to eat Italian. We had reservations at 8:00. Got there and it was packed but we got right in. The table had a crab cake appetizer that was very good. I had the caprese salad which was great. The high point though, was the entrees. My husband and I each had the Linguine al Pesto which was linguine with basil pesto, olive oil and parmesean, I added shrimp. My friend had Fettucine ala Romano with chicken, bacon and mushrooms in a cream sauce and her husband had the special which was fettucine in a lightly spiced red sauce with shrimp, scallops, mussels and calamari. I swear the pasta was housemade. I can still taste it (in a good way).

Vancouver, BC
“Simply awesome! A must visit!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If you're craving an incredible Italian meal while in Cabo, this is the place. We are an Italian family and are quite picky. This was as good as any place in Italy. Its owned and run by an Italian from Italy who is not the warmest of individuals but he is hands on. I watched him carefully one night work his staff. He was on top of everything and everyone like a conductor in an orchestra but the end product was delicious. The staff are nice and competent, the decor was nice but most importantly the food was the main event here. Great pastas, awesome pizza from a wood fired oven and great wine list, very reasonably priced for such quality, highly recommend this place!

• Visited March 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The breakfast was wonderful. There were six of us, each with different order, and each one was very good.

Ariel, Palestinian Territories
“Italian in unsuspecting places”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Wonderful treat in Cabo for those who enjoy authentic Italian in unsuspecting places. Broad menu choices, family run and operated. Makes up for small quality gaps by its authenticity.