“Great Find!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Coral

El Coral
Ranked #126 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The oldest restaurant in cabo san lucas, open in 1975. Mexican food, sea food and steaks on our famous mesquite grill . New palapa same friendly staff
nebraska
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had walked by this place several times in the past years. But saw it on trip advisor, so thought we would try it. So glad we did. We had shrimp taco's for lunch - which were wonderful and they were only $6.99 got 3 tacos including a margarita or beer. Then went for supper and I got the fish and chips and my husband got chicken taco's once again, they were very good and very inexpensive! The staff was excellent. Love the decor. We will be repeat customers on our next trip!

• Visited March 2014

Barnegat, New Jersey
“Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

One of the best Mexican decors with beautiful chairs. Simple menu, very reasonable price for downtown location.

Visited January 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“El Coral - Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Spent an evening at El Coral in Cabo San Lucas. I was lured inside by the delicious smells outside. The food was quite good. The live music was also very nice, and created a lovely ambience to El Coral. I will be a repeat customer on my next visit. $$

Visited February 2014
Crown Point, Indiana
“Great Food & So Much Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

I went to this restaurant on the recommendation of a person at the resort we were staying at. I was there with a group of 8 women. The service was great, staff fun and friendly! Just an all around great experience. I would highly recommend this to anyone visiting Cabo. A couple who was sitting near us that night said that they had been coming there for years. I am not surprised, if I get back to Cabo, I will go again!

Visited September 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Rip Off and food made us sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We ate here based on the reviews 4 people out of 7 in our group got very ill for around 4 days. Tgey over charged us by 150 US dollars , when I confronted them the next AM they said no error was made and would not make the correction. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014