“Good eats and good drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Coral

El Coral
Ranked #117 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The oldest restaurant in cabo san lucas, open in 1975. Mexican food, sea food and steaks on our famous mesquite grill . New palapa same friendly staff
Everett, Washington, United States
“Good eats and good drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My parents told my friends and I that we had to eat here! We ended up going on a night it was predicted to storm, so we ended up being the only customers there. The food was so good, I ate way too much it was so good. They also have "All you can drink Tequila shots" from 6pm to 10pm, and once you order them, they shots don't stop coming. They used fresh fruit in all the margaritas so they were fresh and delicious. They had Mesquite burning which also helped keep away pesky bugs. I will definitely eat there again my next visit!

Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Junior recommended the Chiles en Nogada. Oh my god. One of the best things I have ever eaten! After dinner, it's all you can drink tequila until 10 pm! Free! Instead of limes, they use oranges dusted with cinnamon. Another delicious choice. Guacamole is made fresh table side. Very reasonable prices, and take care of them and they more than take care of you.

• Visited October 2013
“Good food but they took advantage of us....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Went there with gift vouchers which paid for our dinners. We ate much less than the face value and understood that our beverages and tip were not included. the food was good. What was not good was that the waiter charged us much more for our entrees than the amount on the menu so that our bill was way more than our voucher.
When we asked why, we were told they charge more for the same items when someone with a voucher orders them.....

What a rip off!!!!!!!

Visited September 2013
Queensbury, New York
“Oldest and the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My first meal in Cabo was here and it forced me to keep coming back. Jr was a great host to El Coral and very nice to speak too. He "helped" me with my hangover which only got me drunker. The food was amazing, authentic and fresh. I enjoyed my fajitas every time.
Did I mention free tequila shots!?!?! Dooooo IT

Visited August 2013
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
“Downtown Locals Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Steaks cooked on a mesquite grill out front, best grouper fingers ever. Outstanding food with great service at an unreal price. Great value for great food. Highly recommend. Went twice during our stay!

Visited July 2013