“The Oysters were the size of my head!!”
Review of Edith's

Edith's
Ranked #27 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is the 2nd time that my wife and I dined at Edith's - The first time in Feb 2013 and the second time was last week. We had such a great time the first time, we had to come back. The atmosphere and service here is always impeccable.
The waiter recommended the fresh oysters they had which were in the tank at the entrance of the restaurant. I hadn't noticed them on the way in (don't know how I didn't), but the way the waiter described them, I just had to order them. I ordered a half dozen. He had said they were large, but I had no idea how big they would really be. They were HUGE!! Practically the size of my head...you actually need a fork and knife to eat them. They were FANTASTIC. Never had oysters like that before...they were so fresh. We also ordered the zucchini blossom quesadilla which we had ordered the last time we ate at Edith's, and it was so good, we had to order it again. My wife and I both ordered sea bass - I ordered it grilled, which they grilled perfectly on the Argentinian style wood burning grill at the entrance. My wife ordered it with a spinach sauce, I believe, and she loved it. One of the great things about Edith's (which we took advantage of the previous time we were there) is they offer combos, which you can share - basically any combination of grilled lobster, steak, fish of the day, or shrimp that you want. Great way to share any or all of their deliciously grilled seafood/steaks. My only complaint, and it's a minor complaint, was that they didn't offer a cocktail menu. The previous time we were there, the waiter recommended a special cocktail that they had that night, and I was looking forward to that again, since I really had enjoyed the cocktail the last time. This time, there was no recommendation or menu. We ended up just ordering margaritas, which were great, but would have liked to see a creative cocktail menu. Anyway, if you go to Cabo San Lucas, you have to go here. Make sure to make a reservation, because this place is always packed...and for very good reason.

1  Thank Bill S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,823)

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was my third trip to Cabo and I had heard of Edith's and my friends had recommended it but I had never taken the time to go. We finally decided to go on this trip and we were definitely not sorry! The restaurant itself is beautiful and well decorated in classic authentic Mexican style. The service is impeccable and I think we had 4 or 5 different wait staff assigned to our table. We arrived a little before the dinner rush and got a prime table. Edith's staff starts off by bringing out a platter with the different cuts of prime beef and seafood available. The steaks are a nice thick cut and the fresh fish and lobster tail is a very healthy portion as well. Our dinner was mesquite grilled and cooked to perfection! Overall, great service, excellent food, and well worth the price! Ask for an after dinner Sangrita, it was so good I asked for the recipe!

1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Edith's is a 'resort town elegant' steak and seafood restaurant in Cabo San Lucas. It is owned and operated by Edith who I understand, also owns 'The Office', a beach restaurant that is very well known. Edith's is in town but the inside is set up for fun. A circular bar with 3 bartenders offers excellent Tequila Martini's while you wait for your table. Reservations are recommended. It is pricey but not unreasonable. The seafood and steaks were first rate. Service was also excellent. $220 for four people with 4 drinks from the bar included. Highly recommended.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Having heard so much about Edith's from friends and family my wife and I went on nov1st for my birthday. I generally do not eat meat but told it was better than berns steak huse in Tampa so I order the filet and it truly was wonderful. The scampi that my wife had was outstanding.needles to say the Cesar salad table side was very good. Pineapple pie was good but a very small piece was served. The birthday flan was authentic and declious .all in all excellent experience..highly recommended.

2  Thank Ed M
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Amazing service, Amazing food, Amazing Ambiance! The Best restaurant in Cabo San Lucas! Dress: Resort Casual - Price: Pricey but well worth it!

1  Thank Robby Z