“Had to prove to myself”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Edith's

Edith's
Ranked #30 of 553 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Had to prove to myself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Having heard so much about Edith's from friends and family my wife and I went on nov1st for my birthday. I generally do not eat meat but told it was better than berns steak huse in Tampa so I order the filet and it truly was wonderful. The scampi that my wife had was outstanding.needles to say the Cesar salad table side was very good. Pineapple pie was good but a very small piece was served. The birthday flan was authentic and declious .all in all excellent experience..highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Ed M

San Jose, California
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Amazing service, Amazing food, Amazing Ambiance! The Best restaurant in Cabo San Lucas! Dress: Resort Casual - Price: Pricey but well worth it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Robby Z
Pasco, Washington
“Delicious food, helpful service, comfortable seating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

The food was delicious and the waiters were very helpful in making selections. We were with a large group and they split the checks easily. I really appreciated that we didn't feel squeezed in even though we had a large party of people, over 15. The prices are on the high side but I thought the food, service and atmosphere were well worth it.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RoseM269
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

The food was fresh, the atmosphere was exciting and the service very good. You could see everyone else was having a good time. They also had a great selection of Tequilas --some very rare and quite expensive. They never rushed us and always made sure we were taken care of. Great place to dine with loved ones or large party-ours was a wedding party. I had the fresh fish of the day, Grouper. It was served with rice pilaf and some veggies. The waiter was very attentive to how I liked it prepared and it was delicious. Nicely proportioned. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone heading to Cabo.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank m m
Boulder City, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Edith's what a pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

They had some of the best prime steaks we have ever had. We had five guys total there in Cabo for a fishing trip and we came upon Edith's and liked the look and feel of the place. We went in and were seated in a neat spot and enjoyed the steaks, lobster, shrimp and atmosphere.

• Visited October 2013