“at last”

Alexander Restaurant Los Cabos
Ranked #24 of 553 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Situated waterfront at the Marina in Cabo, Alexander’s Restaurant couples gourmet European cuisine with the inspiring beauty of Los Cabos bringing you a world class dining experience.with a variety of meals for the whole family right at the waterfront, flambes dishes and great cesar salad at you table. Excelent service and attention to our guests in a friendly atmosfere .privat room with a/c seating 50 people for special events .
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“at last”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

at last weve found a restaurant excellent service excellent food excellent atmosphere my wife had tacos with stuffed mushrooms as a main and i had the stuffed mahe mahe it was fresh and just what we needed after the also ran meals we had been gettingi rate the restaurant no one so far on this trip well done

“Unexpected treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Our fabulous dinner was served and cooked table side very reasonable and the mariachis were terrific

Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great place, great food, and a beautiful view. We had a blast here and our waiter Raymond was the best! He cooked a wonderful Chateaubriand. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Parker, Colorado, United States
“Exactly what we were looking for + Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I ventured away from dinner at our all inclusive for our last night in Cabo. We walked around downtown and looked around for dinner. I was hoping for some good seafood as I hadn't had my share for the week. Walking in front of the harbor the waiters at Alexander were swarming in front of the restaurant and basically shoved a menu in our face - but all in all I'm glad they did. They enticed us with one of their special for two- Two lobster tails, two steaks, and shrimp for two, with veggies and potatoes for $65 total. It was exactly the mix of seafood for me and meat for my hubby that we wanted. We had our pick of tables all with nice views of the harbor. They have tons of waiters, so nearly every table seems to have its own waiter - so the service was top notch. They were at our service 110%. They have a lot of table side flame meals, and also a TV screen above the bar that has a live camera of the kitchen - so you can see the food prep going on. The food was excellent, and the portions were generous. We ordered dessert, which was hand made chocolate volcano cake with ice cream and strawberry sauce - again excellent. The waiters all shook our hands upon leaving and thanked us, and by the time we left they were pretty busy but everyone was receiving top notch service. I would definitely recommend this restaurant! Lots of restaurants in Cabo especially along the marina all competing with one another, and this one is deserving of the business!

Trumbull
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Alexanders in the past. ..went with 9 female friends on July 31, 2014 to celebrate my birthday. ..table inside with air conditioning. ..A few shared the combo special and the others picked individual dinners. .the food as usual was fantastic, as was the service. .The owner Alexander is always right there to also help his wait staff...Alexander Restaurant is always a definite when I am in Cabo...

1 Thank Rosemarie C