“Great! Crazy wedding party upstairs”

Salvatore's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 553 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great! Crazy wedding party upstairs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Meal and staff were great! The highlight was the wedding party eating upstairs. It was especially touching when one of the groomsmen who was mentally handicapped sang the sunshine song to the newlyweds! What a great meal and atmosphere!

1 Thank Foglane

Brooklyn, New York
“Great Italian food in the heart of Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Salvatore's is a lovely Italian restaurant in Cabo San Lucas located in an outdoor courtyard. They only do two seatings a night, so make sure to make reservations in advance. The food was great, but the portions are ridiculous. One dish is plenty to share between 2-3 people, especially if you plan on salads and dessert because they're just as large as well. Great service, our waiter Mauricio was particularly good. All in all a nice break from salsa and guac if you're looking for it.

SEATTLE
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We arrived at 5PM without reservations and were seated promptly. My husband had the pork shanks with pasta and I had the lasagna, The lasagna was wxcellent with very thin pasta so the filling was outstanding and his pork was tende,r moist, and flavorful. We had shared a salad and could well have shared either entree as we each left with more than half left to enjoy later. The service was prompt, friendly, and efficent. By the time we we ready to leave the people with reservations were starting to flock in.

• Visited February 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best pork shank and ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was walking down the street in front of Salvatore's and stopped to read the menu items. I knew at that point I wanted to dine there one night. My BF tried the pork shank and I had stuffed ravioli. Both were delicious along with the wine. We then took another couple where we dined on pork shank, shrimp scampi and ribs. All were delicious with a wonderful atmosphere. Reservations suggested because they fill their seats quickly. Will definitely return to dine.

Florida
“An unexpected delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

When we asked our front desk about great restaurants in the area we were taken back when they recommended an Italian place in the middle of Cabo San Lucas Mexico. But ever trying to stay spontaneous and open minded we decided to go. We are so glad we did.

The atmosphere was all Mexico...outdoor dining, simple yet nice. The food and service beyond what we expected. Portions were huge...we'd read in other reviews to share entrees and we are glad we did. We started out with the bruschetta by way f our waiters recommendation and I immediately wanted o order another portion it was so yummy. But I held off for our entrees to arrive. Between four of us girls we ordered one plate of Sea Bass and one of their house specialty, the pork shank. Both excellent. Do not, I repeat do no pass up dessert...without exception the best Tiamisu I have ever eaten...ever... I will defiantly go back next time in Los Cabos.