“Not like most Hard Rocks”
Review of hard rock cafe - CLOSED

hard rock cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Have been to a lot of hard rock cafes around the world. This one was just ok. The beer was not cold and the glasses smelled as if the were not washed correctly. The place was empty. Usually when we go to a Hard Rock Cafe day or nite there is always a lot if people, I don't know why this one was so different.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Good spot to have lunch for the experience. Not the cheapest burger in San Lucas but it was very tasty!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were disappointed in this Hard Rock Cafe. The food was ok but the service was unacceptable.
There were few people in the restaurant which should have tipped us off but everyone had to use the washroom so we had to stop otherwise we would have kept on walking. Drinks were expensive as well. The young fellow waiting on us was borderline rude as well as seemed totally uninterested in serving us. He also tried to tell us how much we should tip him when he presented the bill and waited for payment. Never again will I go there.

1  Thank liveforholidays5
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Yip: the food is terrible, the service is poor, and I'm not comfortable with the sanitation here as the bathroom is dirty. The location is right in the heart of the young nightclub zone downtown with drunk teenagers and young somethings later in the evening into the night. This is one of the places you don't want your children or young family members hanging out. IMHO

1  Thank Valhala95014
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband gets the burger. I get the pulled pork sandwitch, on the side they give you bbq beans and I like to dip my french fries in. Yum. We are a fan of there drinks.. More the mojito!
The downside is everything is a little over priced, the music is kinda loud and there are lots of stairs..