Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
$96.36
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Nordic Paddling
from $96.36
More Info
from $125.56
More Info
All reviews a lot of fun norwegian fjords great guide tour guide great outdoors hour trip knowledgeable paddling camping instructions facts kayak norway preikestolen weather instructor hours
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2021

An amazing few days kayaking and hiking in and around Lysefjord. Rasmus is an excellent guide and host! Thoroughly enjoyable experience!

Date of experience: October 2021
RasmusNP, General Manager at Nordic Paddling, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2021

Thank you so much, Sat! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the Kayak & Hike trip! I hope to see you back in the future ! :)

Reviewed September 27, 2021

We went on a 6 hours trip on the Lysefjord and i couldn't be happier. It was really fun and amazing also thanks to our guide Trygve. I would reccommend it to anyone visiting the area, it's really worth it and they are really professional, making you feel safe but free at the same time

1  Thank SaraVeg81

Thank you for your very kind words, Sara! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the trip as well as felt safe through the entire trip - that is our highest priorities!
I hope to see you back in the fjord in the future!

Reviewed September 21, 2021 via mobile

Thank you to Rasmus! He made sure it was a fantastic experience in the Norwegion Fjords. With his nice and professional guidance, we had an unbelievable 2-day paddling trip! I would definitely recommend it to everyone who is seeking the full adventure in camping and hiking. 5 stars!

Date of experience: September 2021
RasmusNP, General Manager at Nordic Paddling, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, Rob!

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the amazing experience of both kayaking Lysefjord and hiking to Pulpit Rock!

I'm looking forward to seeing you back in Lysefjord!

Reviewed September 20, 2021

If you never paddled in your life and want to do it for your first time do it with Rasmus and his crew. They know and love what they are doing and they always do it with a smile on their face.

Date of experience: September 2021

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Marco!

I'm happy that you could feel our passion for the nature and kayaking!

I hope to see you back in Lysefjord!

Reviewed September 15, 2021

I allways wanted to visit Norway and to do it with Nordic paddling has not dissapointed.

Apart from the country being breath taking, it has been amazing to experience it from the kayak and doing hikes.

Thanks so much to Rasmus for making this possible and being so kind, amazing cook, knowledgeable, answering all my questions and telling me stories and interesting facts about the surroundings and Norway in general, I had a lot of fun and would definetly do it again.

Date of experience: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for your review, Melanie!

I really enjoyed guiding and showing you the area in and around Lysefjord and Pulpit Rock!

I hope to see you back on the water in Lysefjord soon!