“A slice of heaven”

Serendipity Cottages
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sauze-Vaussais
Serendipity Cottages
Reviewed August 20, 2012

What can i say about this place ? For one thing its owned and ran by my uncle and aunt, (not bad is it)?. it is absolutely fantastic, quite, peaceful and that pool is to die for. On a hot day that pool is amazing to try out. Other good things include a Jacuzzi, three stunning cottages amazing hosts and the chance to wind down and relax. I went with my family twice in the past (my mum is my aunts sister) and we stayed at the hollyhock cottage, it was homely, beautiful and the bed are really nice. Would absolutely recommend without a moments hesitation. You can google serendipity france and see for your self :)

Room Tip: best to check website for cottage looks and prices