We had a one night stay in this hotel as part of a trip to Mexico's Copper Canyon. We all wished that we could have stayed longer. We had a very nice room with 2 large beds and a marvellous terrace with views to die for! It was very clean but had a rather fusty smell. We had a meal which was included in our trip and not very good but we were late and we wondered if the meal had been prepared early and been standing waiting. The staff were helpful and pleasant. Breakfast the next day was good. We ate it outside on the terrace The position of the hotel overlooking the marina was very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marinaterra Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of San Carlos, adjacent to Mexico’s largest natural marina and in front of TETAKAWI hill. Both the marina and Tetakawi hill gives us majestic views and stunning sunsets. We are 15 minutes from Guaymas Airport and a short 20-minute drive from Guaymas. San Carlos is 1 hour from Hermosillo, Sonora’s capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Marinaterra Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marinaterra Hotel And Spa
- Marinaterra Hotel San Carlos
- Marinaterra Hotel Beach
- Marinaterra Resort Beach