“Love it !!!”

Soggy Peso Bar
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in San Carlos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The original beach bar in San Carlos. Fresh seafood, great paninis, cold beer, margaritas and live music. A family tradition.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I love it. They have Beach chairs with umbrellas and tables that are free..all they ask is that you order something from them. This is easy as they will come to you. The other thing that struck me about them was as I walked along the beach I quickly realized how they keep their area clean. There are a couple other place next to them and as you walk past their places there is trash everywhere,beer cans,bottles,trash in general. Soggy peso must take the15 minutes needed or less each day to keep their area very pleasant to be there. Thanks so much Soggy Peso, it's always a pleasure.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I go to San Carlos a lot. It is our home away from home. During a typical 10 day stay, we'll got to the Soggy Peso at least 4 times. First the food is great. Try the crab quesadillas. Second, the sunsets are just amazing and third, this is the beach where some serious kite surfers do their thing. This is the quintessential Mexican beach bar experience. Oh, and one more thing, I've never attended but they have a pig roast on full moon nights. Sounds fun.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Excellent view. Drinks on the beach. The wait staff was very friendly. Sunsets here are great. Nearby you can windsurf on the sea.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

You have to visit this bar. Period. Guacamole and drinks were good. The view is epic. Staff was attentive.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was a fun place we totally found by accident. When in town, ask how to get here. You won't be disappointed. We had some beer, and they played 60's music, mostly the Beach Boys and we just loved our time there. We'd go there again in a heart beat.

1  Thank Janice W