“Very good”

Bonifacio's
Ranked #19 of 54 Restaurants in San Carlos
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eclectic cuisine and Decor full of detail, texture, color, and flavor. All conjugated to perfection with an inspired hint of our beautiful Mexico.
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We loved for dinner, nice menu and very good service...nice view ...good marguerita and piña colada...even the wine list on your table came on your table for to make a choise, to funny....if you are in San Carlos is the place can't miss

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a restaurant for special occasions! Beautiful beach, excellent service, wonderful food, and romantic atmosphere. Expensive for a small town in Mexico but cheap compared to similar restaurants around the world. We will certainly return.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Beatiful beach, but the services was terrible. Don't waste your time. And also when I requested my invoice they told me that they going to send me to my email but they really don't send me nothing. I just got ripped out.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Bonifacio's is a beautifully appointed restaurant in a breathtakingly beautiful beach location. Their hamburger is delicious, but so, too, are their fresh shrimp and seafood dishes. It is absolute heaven to sit outside with the sun and blue water, drinking a margarita and watching the kite boarders soar into the sky. On weekends, you may also be fortunate enough to hear Martin Guzman, an incredible young violinist and singer, break your heart with his achingly lovely rendition of "Malaguena.Salerosa."

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Yes, it is a great place where you can spend your day and have good food. But I was victim of electronic fraud! As I played the bill with my credit card. I received a notification on me cellphone that I had been charged for more money. And an employee told my it happens often!!!

fraboto, Owner at Bonifacio's, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Hello

Thank you fior writing us! Sorry you did not get a clear explanaion of thiis!

You were not a victim of itnernet fraud. When a clients pays with a credit card, our bank protects a certain amount in case you leave a tip. If you have your phone set up to email transactions, you will definatelly get an email with a higher amount that the check, nevertheless at the end of the shift and credit cards get closed out, the actual amount you signed for will be bi
do not worry, check your bank when the acurate charge comes