The hotel lost my reservation made online and was required to pay full rack rate. No compromise with the management. The hotel was infested with mosquitoes throughout the open air, four floor lobby. The breakfast buffet was very good though the pool area restaurant was very mediocre and over priced. The gym was in poor working order as the machines were in disrepair and unclean. The beach had a wonderful view, but so does the whole coast along that strand of beach. For the price, one would expect better. Oh, the room card stated that if you brought your own adult beverage to the beach area, you would be subject to a $100 (US) fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center is located in San Carlos, Guaymas, Sonora Mexico. Just four and half-hours drive from Nogales Arizona or a quick 55 minute flight from Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport, this ocean front property entices you to come back over and over again. The San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention center is the only Gran Turismo hotel in Sonora, in front of the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort And Convention Center
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Hotel San Carlos
- Plaza San Carlos