“Fabulous view of the bay.”
Review of Charlie's Rock

Charlie's Rock
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in San Carlos
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sea food
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Food is o.k., not that great except for the Tuesday night all you can eat fish and chips. Fish is delicious...chips mediocre.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

The location of this restaurant is outstanding - a beautiful view overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Unfortunately, the service was pathetic. Our order was taken fairly quickly and the food arrived in a reasonable amount of time, but the nachos and dip arrived midmeal rather than beforehand as is customary. I ordered a second beer which arrived after my wife had finished her meal. It took twenty minutes for the bill to arrive after I had requested it, and then only after we got up and headed for the exit. I refused to pay the full amount after I pointed out how long we had waited which they did not argue. We will not return.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

the meals are great ,we enjoyed Sonoran Rib eye steaks , with red wine ,the restaurant has a lovely ocean view . Our chartered Yacht Endeavor dropped the anchor a short distance from the restaurant from there we motored by Zodiak to shore for a great dinner and Margaritas ,while staying in San Carlos Sonora we enjoyed some of the most incredible sunsets we had ever seen and one of them was at Charlies Rock . We loved the palapas

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We ate at this restaurant in September 2008 with friends. Our dinner was a great and you can't beat the view. Sit by the railing if you can.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Beautiful view of the Sea of Cortez, the best in town. The food was very disappointing. I ordered the Chicken Chipotle and I got a slab of Sam's Club processed chicken that had neither the texture nor the taste of chicken. I sent it back. Fish and chips sounded like a good alternative since Guaymas is a comercial fishing center. Unfortunately, the fish turned out to be frozen farm raised fish from Viet Nam. There is no excuse for serving food like that to a paying customer.

1  Thank kitemex